Studying, who knew it worked.
We’re learning about animals in bio, a step up from plants. However, many things most people would say are bacteria, ameobas, worms, Yucky…are actually animals. Still, its better than plants. Also, red algae is a thickening agent in make up amd ice cream. But its a protist, not an animal. Protists are just sort of lumped together because theyre not animals, plants, or bacteria. So are they vegan approved?
Back to my lab book I go…. 18 months ago
I went back to my schedule I made on excel and figured out some times I could go study. I kind of marked which times would be best to study what subjects (like do my film homework starting Thursday instead of Monday when it’s due Wednesday).
I have a few places to study, too. And if you don’t know anything about studying, you need different places for different intensities of work. Also, some places don’t have outlets for laptop chargers.
1. Study rooms on 2nd floor (high chance of seeing Cute Guy)
2. UGL 2nd or 3rd floor.
3. 1st floor of Kresge (good for reading + note taking, not laptop stuff)
4. Engineering library (haven’t really looked, but didn’t see an outlet)
5. Outside Soc classroom
6. Student center (early morning when I need background noise)
7. My desk (good for doing notecards and other tasks that need no less than these things out of reach: FB, a cell phone, a bed, food, a drink, and twenty other distractions)
8. Detroit Public Library
9. Medical Center…once I get over there and explore it
10. Starbucks (See: desk)
11. 2nd floor of Kresge
I also figured out a time for doing laundry (current time: never, if not less often) and going to the gym. I really need to get back on top of things. Not that I’m behind, I could though.
On that note, I did get a 63/60 on my test. I think I’ve gotten more than 100% on everything. Why are language classes like this? I wish I could spread the love, give a few extra points to my other classes. 19 months ago