What this goal entails?
Learn to play the Ukulele.
3 reasons for why I want to do this…
1. It is small and hence portable (even on a flight)
2. It is an “happy” instrument – puts a smile on my face when I hear it.
3. My first (and only) ukulele is a special gift from a special friend and I want to put it to good use.
How do I go about this?
I am proposing to follow the Ukulele for Dummies book along with YouTube videos for inspiration.
When do I check this off?
When I can play at least 11 chords and 8 of my favourite songs!
Why 11 and 8?
- If you thought why 11 chords read more about it here – 11 Must-Know Ukulele Chords for Beginners
- And 8… no big secret there. It is my lucky number! 7 months ago