Work purposefully in the office. With my hours having been cut and not feeling well this week, not a lot of real work has been done since last Wednesday.
Go to the gym. I’ve been sick since Friday and haven’t been since Thursday. My stomach has just felt way too weak but I’m going tonight, even if all I do is sit in the sauna. And yoga tomorrow, hopefully!
Fold or hang all of my clothes. Needs to be done. Enough said. 4 years ago
-Up my cardio
-clean up the apt
-finish one of the vision boards I am working on
-see what kind of education/childhood development courses PCC offers. 4 years ago
1. Watched 2 episodes of The Office
2. Went through and wrote down the movies I’ve seen from AFI’s 100 Years 100 Movies List
3. Went through and wrote down the books I’ve read from EW’s New Classics list 4 years ago
my goal list and it feels like it has better direction, flow and energy. =) 5 years ago
Health kick 2009 got slightly derailed at lunch with a tuna melt, but other than that I’m eating fruits and veggies like a hamster!! :D
- Brushed twice and flossed
- Drank 2 L of water
- Wrote down my spending
- Paid mom back $70
- Ate an apple, banana, and carrots and celery (!!) Oh, and mandarin o’s
- No exercise, but going tom am for a walk
- Got my college ID email… printed out and made a new folder labeled college (which means its official.) 5 years ago
goal-wise. Despite sleeping poorly and being in a bad mood that I couldn’t shake all day. But I was determined today to start working at my goals more. So… today I:
- Ate well all day, kept a food journal (May goal- food journal/ Lose 20 lbs.)
- Wrote down everything I spent (spending journal for May)
- Drank 2 L of water (more actually)
- Went for a walk (Sweat/ exercise more days than not)
- Ate two bananas, celery and chopped up baggies of celery and carrots to snack for next few days (eat more fruits and veg)
- Last pm went on the local comm college website to begin registration for a class for summer semester to get my foot in the door (Go back to college goal)
- Brushed twice and flossed
So far so good, for this month I hope to continue focusing on health and financial. 5 years ago
I certainly don’t pin-point one thing every day that I should do but I am way more aware of my goals day in and day out and that definitely helps me in my moment-to-moment decision making. I’m actually pretty happy in the progress I have been making with my goals as of late. 5 years ago
Brushed 2x and flossed (3 for 3!)
Walk/ran 2 miles (Sweat)
Ate a banana (Eat more fruits and veg)
Drank 2 L of water. 5 years ago
- ate an apple on the way to work (eat more fruits and veggies)
- drank 2 L of water
- wrote down an affirmation on my white board (“I love myself exactly the way I am. I no longer wait to perfect myself in order to love myself” How amazingly perfect?) (BYY #1 goal)
- cleaned my room for 20 mins before getting ready for work (simplify)
*Brushed twice and flossed (yay!)
Tomorrow going to work on eating breakfast and taking my multi more consistently. 5 years ago
Going out on Thursday night and having a few too many 75 cent drinks and then falling on the dance-floor and hurting my knee did NOT help me reach my goals. In fact, it laid me up for about 3 solid days and I’m still sore & hobbling around!
But, despite the dancing-queen accident, I have managed to clean out the guest bathroom and put my stuff in there so as to start seperating my stuff and K’s stuff. I went shopping last week and bought more jeans and lots of leg warmers and knee-high socks. I also had a new starter and new battery put in my car and now she’s running like a champ and just needs a bath before she finds a new home. I have been staying on top of my goal list and have been careful to not fill it up every chance I get with all of the incredible goals I hope to someday reach. I have also been staying on top of my e-mails (which is huge for me!).
Small things but at least I am moving and grooving again! 5 years ago
-I really stayed up on my e-mails with quick replies for those interested in funding my future by buying my stuff.
-Scoured craigslist and reached out to a couple people who might make good friends or tourguides. =)
-Reached out to some of my 43T friends to say hello.
Later, I’m taking my car into the shop to get ready to sell. 5 years ago
Yesterday, I spoke with W, who lives in Portland and has a room for rent. He sounds like a nice guy, kinda nerdy but also in a rockabilly band (yay!). We’re going to talk again this weekend but it sounds like I may have found my new place!
Closer and closer to moving I am. 5 years ago