Cant wait… 7 months ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.tkdmartialarts.com/ Get off the couch and get in shape! Improve the quality of life today.
People doing thisSee everyone
1. Ninjas are in fact assasins and spies so if you are not in it to kill it then get lost!
2. Your body is one of your many weapons so keep in shape.
3. You have to become really stealthy if the enemy sees you, you’ll be in for a world of pain.
4. Always look for exits if you can’t get your mission done find the closest exit so you don’t get caught.
5. As a ninja emotions are meaningless they get in the way so if you go crying home to your mom than you are unfit to be a ninja.
6. You’ll need to know these: Seishin-teki kyōyō (spiritual refinement)Taijutsu (unarmed combat, using one’s body as the only weapon)Kenjutsu (sword fighting)Bōjutsu (stick and staff fighting)Shurikenjutsu (throwing blades)Sōjutsu (spear fighting)Naginatajutsu (naginata fighting)Sui-ren (water training)Bōryaku (tactic)Chōhō (espionage)Intonjutsu (escaping and concealment)Tenmon (meteorology)Kusarigamajutsu (chain and sickle weapon)Kayakujutsu (pyrotechnics and explosives)Hensōjutsu (disguise & impersonation)Chi-mon (geography)Shinobi-iri (stealth and entering methods)Bajutsu (horsemanship)
for more help check: http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Ninja
Edit: This is the type of training a ninja had to go through and I’m going to assume that they were trained from childhood. The more modern day equivalent is not recommended to become hitmen because hitmen are nothing like in the movies. You will be brought to justice if you attempt to kill anyone so just don’t do it. And Naruto is probably the worst example of a ninja, a) he uses skills that no ninja has ever used b) he’s overflowing with unecessary emotions and c) he sticks out way too much. 2 years ago