I took apart the vaccume cleaner , replace its filter and belt, and cleaned out all the components, dusty part and the rotating brush pin.
WOAH, i did it! the vacumme cleaner looks great and new. I feel better using a clean vacume cleaner to clean the carpets.
success ! 3 months ago
Today I’d be happy just to get this pile of papers off the floor… 4 months ago
It makes me feel calm, relax and gives me a positive good feeling when my room is clean, the things are put away nicely and it’s very good for me to be there. 5 months ago
I ate terrible food today,due to lack of organized.
I can’t stay or think clearly in the dirty messy place.
It wouldn’t long to fix it. 5 months ago
Created a new filing system at home, sorted through a lot of paperwork, shredded a bunch of stuff, and filed the rest. 5 months ago
Until I’ve done at least one thing towards my goals.
And I need to re-read my list of things to do that I already wrote under this goal. Dang. 5 months ago
I’m getting a late lunch, then tidying with A New Hope playing. If I succeed with the decluttering goals I may watch Empire properly as reward :-) 5 months ago
- Eat well: avoid sugar; eat organic, fresh, non-processed, and local whenever possible. Drink tea and water, and occasional beer/wine.
- Housework – stay on top of laundry, dishes, cooking, recycling
- Minor yardwork – do at least one thing in the yard every day. Small things count – water the container plants, do a spot of weeding, etc.
- Bicycling or walking
- Transportationally: any errand that is 2 miles or less, walk; 2 – 10 miles, bicycle. Exceptions are for heavy/bulky loads
- Recreationally: Month number x 10+ miles every weekend on the tandem, ie, 40-50 miles rides, in April; 50 – 60 mile rides in May, etc. One mid-week similar length ride on the single. One hike in the woods weekly.
Weekly or Semi-Weekly
- Grocery shopping, semi-weekly OK, so I can walk it
- Mow the lawn – weekly
- Cleaning floors – weekly
- Cleaning bathrooms – weekly
- Emptying the garbage – semi-weekly
- Emptying kitchen waste into the compost bin – semi-weekly
- Have fun – find at least one purely fun activity (going out to dinner, to the movies, to a lecture, to a concert) and do it.
Major tasks, that take one or more days to complete, should be listed under Spring/Summer 2014 goal list on 43things, in priority order, and marked as completed as completed. 6 months ago
I am feeling completely overwhelmed with all that I need to do. And the pilgrimage made me realize how much time I waste.
So: Get organized. I won’t start this today, as I am still mega-jet lagged. But soon. Soon. Soon. 6 months ago
10pm – ? : car cleaned, clothes put away, bathroom, fridge, room and paper 6 months ago
Thanks to Kristi, it is all categorized and easy to find grouped items now. 7 months ago
I have two critical paperwork I need to catch up on:
- Get all the paperwork sorted out for the new buy-to-let property I purchased recently. I have got someone else doing the ground level work for me. But I still need to go through the paperwork myself and ensure everything is OK.
- I have some pending insurance claims that I need to make and get it all sorted. 7 months ago