I have been focused on my goals for 3 months straight now. Using my 100 things that make me happy, my 43 things list, my 20 questions and my 12 grapes (goals for the year). My girlfriend is also doing the questions and the happiness list so we are keeping focused together which is awesome!! 15 months ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.lumosity.com/ Learn to Concentrate Better Using Scientific Brain Exercises & Games
Things have greatly improved since I decided to take half an hour every Sunday to answer 20 simple questions about my week. Conxi does it too and I think she is benefitting also.
Here are the questions:
20 Better Questions You Should Ask Yourself Every Sunday
1. What did I learn last week?
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
4. What will put a big fat smile on my face this week?
5. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
6. What treat will I promise myself this week when I hit this goal?
7. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
8. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
9. What do I regret from last week and what can I do about it/ learn from it?
10. What is the most stressful thing in my life right now?
11. How can I go about improving it?
12. How can I help someone else this coming week?
13. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 months?
14. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
15. What’s the next step for each goal?
16. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
17. What are my fears?
18. What am I most grateful for?
19. What could make me proud this week?
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful? 17 months ago
Read my goals every week for 6 months.
Have my 43 things list visible.
Read my list of 100 things that make me happy every week for 6 months 18 months ago