Last week was a distracted week. A friend from 12 years ago called me and we talked on the phone for hours(!). He was my old boyfriend’s closest male friend, and also the son of a woman who I became quite close to when he and I broke up. She and I ended up losing touch when she moved to Cleveland (I knew her when I still lived in Michigan), and I always wanted to find her. She has been a very important person to me, and the fact that he gave me her contact information is a miracle to me. He said she had always been quite fond of me, and this makes me feel very happy, because I always appreciated the time that I spent with her. So, anyway, half of one of my day offs was spent on the phone with him, but it was well worth it!
1. Become a licensed acupuncturistNo studying again. Some scheduling changes this week. I think it’s because of the funding issue. When it looks more possible, I think I’ll have the motivation to study. Also, I found a potential study partner this week.
Study for 1-2 hours on days off. Daily pursue opportunities for additional income on ETC. jobs. Memorize pharmacopaeia.
2. Begin dancing again (get in shape, and go to one dance related event a month)
Qi gong every day for at least 15 minutes. Stretches.
PT appointment.Check out dance event calendar.
3. Do what it takes to heal my knee (and other medical problems that may come up).My shoulder is moderately improved!
Eat healthy meals and take my supplements.
4. Plan one big trip this year, preferably overseas, and 1-4 short trips.November 8 is on!
Request the time off work.
5. Begin and end all conversations on a positive note.Another good week.
Send one note to a friend. Say positive things about people (including myself). Stay close to consistently positive people. Know that I’m a gift and that other people are gifts as well.
6. Clear some financial wreckage, i.e. consolidate student loans, etc. and follow Debtproof living plan.I really like Mint.com! Consolidation app will be a good accomplishment for the month.
Keep up with Mint. Clear out a couple of things from the prosperity gua. Fill out consolidation app.
7. Keep my home clean and beautiful.Not so good. Didn’t focus on this at all this week!
Flylady/do routines as soon as I walk in the door.
8. Seek help in finding peace with myself and my family, while staying close to my community.A bit distracted from this goal this week, too.
Practice EFT. Ask people to pray for me and my family relationships. 2-3 meetings. Send therapist a note.Make appt.Ask A. about EMDR therapist who works on a sliding scale.
9. Appreciate the opportunity to love, and find a lover who I truly love.This goal is still on hold. I’m enjoying being alone, actually, and my community of friends. And the flirting here and there.:)
Put some money in the new bed fund (feng shui). Prayer. Prayer. Prayer. EFT. Feng shui cure. Borrow book.
10. Be on time for work. Leave an extra 15 minutes commute time.This was good this week.
Keep up with 15 minutes early.
Do the tough stuff first
Stay close to my community
With each step I take, I step into the divine flow of life. or clearing the wreckage and freeing my qi, all in the name of Truth and Beauty:)
Vision for the week
I keep things simple and eat, healthy and healing foods, and I take loving care of myself. 3 years ago