1. Talked on the phone with my sister-in-law.
2. Didn’t procrastinate on getting the trash to the curb this week.
3. Still thoroughly enjoying my relatively leafless yard. 4 years ago
1. Talked on the phone with my sister-in-law.
1. Called my younger son and chatted a bit.
2. Called my parents and chatted for about an hour.
3. Played some online games that my sons introduced me to. 4 years ago
1. Ecstatic to find that my neighbor had mulched and removed the leaves from my yard while I was at work. Bless his sweet heart!
2. Gutters on my house have been cleaned.
3. It’s Friday, need I say more? 4 years ago
1. Getting rid of a migraine
2. Catching up a bit with a friend
3. Remembering something from my youth that I can now fully implement in my life. 4 years ago
1. Got my grocery shopping done before the crowds hit the stores
2. Looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with family
3. Have the day off 4 years ago
1. Looking at fabric
2. Touching fabric
3. Finding the fabric I wanted to make a couple of bags 4 years ago
1. Relatively calm day on call
2. Finishing a project at work
3. Feeling more comfortable in my new work environment 4 years ago
1. Visiting with cats/kittens
2. Being able to get some things done even though I have a crappy cold.
3. Getting outside for a bit 4 years ago
1. Watching all the pieces falling into place as I worked on a project today
2. Enjoying dinner with, and the company of, my son and DIL.
3. Watching “Ghosts of Girlfriends Past” with my son and DIL. 4 years ago
1. Got my H1N1 shot
2. Enjoyed the day off in honor/memory of veterans, of which I am one
3. Being warm and dry inside while it is cool, rainy, and blustery outside 4 years ago
1. Learning that the cost of repairing my car does not exceed its value.
2. Looking at the beautiful fabric covered panels I now have hanging in my cube at work.
3. Having my workspace counter lowered to a height that is comfortable for me. 4 years ago
1. Feeling better now after having been sick most of the day
2. Looking at the fabric panels I have assembled to cheer up my cube at work
3. Watching my cats sleep – they look so sweet 4 years ago
1. Helping my son celebrate his birthday
2. Wonderful Italian food
3. Having my “like a granddaughter” hug me at dinner and tell me she loves me. 4 years ago
1. Mastered the art of entering and exiting my car via the passenger door. Since hitting the deer, the driver’s door does not open.
2. Got my peacock tattoo finished
3. Had a productive day 4 years ago
1. Learned that my “Other Than Collision” coverage will cover my car repairs and was reminded that my deductible for that is $0.
2. Enjoyed dinner and an evening with my son and DIL and grandsons.
3. Had fun helping my DIL pick out hair coloring, colored her hair, and both were excited with the results. 4 years ago
1. I was not hurt when I hit the poor deer
2. My car is still drivable
3. I’m home 4 years ago
1. Caught sight of the full moon just as it was rising this evening. It appeared to be huge on the horizon and was breathtaking.
2. “Help” from my cats in detangling a skein of yarn.
3. Getting out of the house 4 years ago
1. Feeling better
2. Benefiting from a quiet, restful day
3. Amusement provided by my cats 4 years ago
1. Spending time with my granddaughter
2. Spending time with my son and DIL
3. The idea of getting a good night’s sleep (hopefully) 4 years ago
1. Conversation with a friend
2. Vanilla Spice Rum flavored creamer in my coffee
3. Thinking about my grandchildren 4 years ago
1. My scanner is fixed
2. Seeing the light at the end of a tunnel on a project
3. Books I ordered arrived 4 years ago
1. Taking a much-needed break at work
2. Getting my nails done
3. Showering with 13 Rabbits (hmmm, sounds kinda perverted – or at least crowded) 4 years ago
1. My son graciously agreed to replace the bulbs in the headlights on my car on short notice.
2. The sound of a steady rain outside while I am warm and dry inside.
3. Two cats sleeping peacefully in front of me. 4 years ago
1. listening to the rain outside
2. napping with my cats
3. receiving photos of my nieces and their sons 4 years ago
1. finding out that management is planning to resolve the problem of the sun blinding several of us in the late afternoon at work
2. having dinner and watching a movie at my son and DIL’s
3. having a DIL who is so loving and accepting of me and with whom I get along so well 4 years ago
1. Discovering features on my new cell phone
3. The company of sleepy, purring, cats 4 years ago
1. Tried out the new ice machine at work and it gives shaved ice! I LOVE shaved ice!!!
2. The new coffee service at work makes really hot coffee.
3. My new insulated mug keeps my coffee hot all morning and my ice water cold all afternoon. 4 years ago
1. Watching my cats play in their new tunnel
2. Starting to fix up my new cubicle
3. Listening to my new ipod 4 years ago
1. The geese are back!!! I am so happy to see the geese come back. I missed them over the summer. I noticed about a half dozen yesterday swimming in a pond near my house and their number has doubled today. Thank you Canada or northern U.S. or whoever it is who loans us your geese in the winters.
2. Visiting with the cats at Petsmart.
3. Getting my new ipod nano 4 years ago