21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Sometimes I think it would be easier to just be happy. So I’m going for joyful simpleton.
22. Why are you, you?
I’m me because of events and actions that have taken place over 25 years, shaping me into the person I am now and equipping with opinions and knowledge to keep going forward. Also because I don’t know how to be anyone else.
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
Yep. I am loyal, honest and will do anything to help the people I care about. I wish I had more friends like me, haha.
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Losing touch with a friend who lives near you. This has happened to me and seeing them in public is just horrible. We’ve made up though and funnily enough, they moved and we talk and get along just fine.
25. What are you most grateful for?
Having the most amazing childhood and parents whilst growing up. The wisdom of my dad, even though he isn’t here anymore. My wonderful mum for always supporting me in everything I do. My lovely nan. My gorgeous boyfriend who I would fight anything for, who shares the same passions as me and who I know I’ll be with forever.
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new one?
This is hard. Losing my old memories would mean losing any knowledge of my dad. I think I’d rather (at this point) never be able to make any new ones. I have great memories of everyone who is important to me at this point in my life.
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
Yes. The truth is usually fact, you can’t really challenge fact. Everything else is opinion.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
I spent alot of time when I was younger worrying about the death of people close to me. My dad passed away when I was 20, so yeah, one of my fears has come true. Although I would do anything to have my dad here with me again, I know that I’ve lived through it and the world keeps on turning.
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Unfortunately I do remember, it may not matter now but I still have the memories.
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Buying a real Christmas tree every year with my dad, just the two of us. Making things with my mum like paper lanterns and hanger acrobats. Going shopping every week with my nan and going to work with her each weekend. They’re special because the three of them made my childhood magical. They are things I’ll do with my own children some day. 2 days ago