- Run a support beam between bookshelves, using uprights installed on either side of window. (11” from wall. Bookshelf upright will be secured to stud nearby.)
- Screw a support strip to the wall, between bookshelves.
- Install window seat “shelf” at a height of 19 1/2”.
- Window seat will be made of 3/4” plywood, cut 22” deep, with rounded front corners. Seat will be padded with foam cushion, batting, and upholstery fabric.
- Bolsters and extra cushions will be provided.
- Curved curtain rod will be installed above edge of window seat, to create cozy, private reading nook. 3 years ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.fortlauderdalewindowcompany.com/ Get Beautiful New Bay Windows. Call Today In Fort Lauderdale, FL.
ask.com/Window+Seats+With+Storage Explore Window Seats With Storage. Get Answers Now on Ask.com.