But then again, not really. Kneejerk is that it might somehow contradict the “spend less time” challenge. But.. This is really about potential future employment and a feeling of accomplishment. It’s constructive and that’s what is being sought after right now. wink9 months ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.devryinformationsystemsdegree.org/ Learn About Computer Info Systems. Register Today, Classes Start 1/6
www.devry.edu/ Study Computer Sciences At DeVry. Online Options, Flexible Classes.
People doing thisSee everyone
I set goals for myself, for what it meant to me to be a better programmer…
1. Create something that you believe is better than any of its competitors, or fulfills an unmet need.
2. Stop compromising on bad code. Do it well, and do it no matter how long it takes.
3. Create very specific criteria which that specific application will have to pass before a version can be released.
4. if you see that part of the application is not ideal, remove it, and re-implement it.
5. If you fail, don’t worry about it. Just start over.
These are the requirements I set for myself… Becoming a better programmer is an ongoing process. 2 years ago