I should pay attention to this goal again. I get too relaxed and can forget to see what is true. 19 months ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
I’ve lost my head again. I loose it too often.
I think I am too anxious. I should what I have too and by this feel myself free from the stress. Only then I can understand what I really want in this life. 23 months ago
I have a flat-mate that makes me crazy. She moves my things from places where I leave them to places where she wants them to be. I hate this, I told her many times not to touch my things as I don’t touch hers. She makes me really crazy.. And this influences my other sides of life because even if I tell her nothing, I still think of this all the time. So I just wish to forget her and do what is important. But I just can’t get the small bad things she does to me out of my head. 23 months ago
So many things have happened today and when I get nervouse I get crazy and loose control over myself. I can’t handle more than I can handle and when this happens I start doing crazy things and loosing my head. I have to decide on serious things now and I feel uncapable to do this. 2 years ago
I want to list things that help me to keep the inner peace:
1. Breathing deeply and meditating on breathing.
2. Relaxing my body.
3. Taking a hot shower.
5. Doing everything I have to do, espescially something I’ve been postponing.
6. Cleaning my surrounding.
7. Washing myself with various products, dressing well, putting make up well and going out.
8. Being slim.
9. Getting outside.
(I wonder why almost all of these things concern only physical aspects. Does this mean that my “craziness” comes only from physical things and not from my inner disturbance? Or does the inner disturbance actually come from the lack of these things?)
10. Getting enough sleep. Going to bed when I feel tired.
11. Going to monks and spending time with them.
12. Going to church.
13. Journalling. Writing and analysing my emotions. Rationalising them.
14. Trying to see things from different points of view. Trying to feel what other person feels.
15. Letting go of everything I want to hold on. This helps always, in every trouble.
16. Giving without asking anything in return. Giving something the person wants and needs.
17. Calling my family, and really thinking about them before.
19. Reading a good book written by an intelligent person who could be an example for me.
20. Not complaining.
21. Doing things for myself.
22. Doing challenging things on my own.
23. Keeping my body accurate: nails, hair, skin, teeth.
24. Thinking before acting.
25. Going out with my friends.
26. Seeing the truth in what is happening. Seeing what really matters.
27. Reading and following Deepack Chopra’s “The Path to Love”, “The 7 Spiritual Laws of Success”, “Book of Secrets”.
28. Seeing positive sides of everything.
29. Not setting myself very strict time limits and not insist on doing what my Ego wants but being free to the new opportunities.
30. Positive visualisation.
31. telling only things that matter. 2 years ago