1. Being weighed down by my own thoughts and mental mechanisms.
2. The truth about people and relationships.
3. Being my own person, individualism.
4. How a particular piece of fiction made me feel.
5. My dysfunctional family dynamics.
6. What makes me who I am.
Sometimes I think it’s all too self-absorbed, too much about my interior life. Sure, there are musings. And I have passed the stage where the questions of the universe plagued my mind. I am the agnostic when it comes to all these teological understandings of how destiny is self-fulfilling, how everyone has a soul mate, and how we’re all here for some larger experience. I believe in higher powers, I pray and I try to be honest to the voice inside. But this is all there is. I am stuck in my own head, and anyone who thought too much about themselves ended up drowning in their own shadow.
I want to write about the other things here. So that I can collect these small things and keep it together for a random chronicle. Looking for meaning in everything is exhausting.
These small things.
Write about these other things. 7 months ago