i just want to be a vampire 9 months ago
People doing thisSee everyone
I want to be a vampire, and I want to marry one, but I would only change to be a vampire if the vampire that wants to change me wants to be with me& help me.
any vampires out there reading this email me at Kirstennoel1997@hotmail.com
hope to hear from you soon.!(: 12 months ago
If there are True Vampires out there email me at TurnMee@hotmail.com i want to be Immortal. 17 months ago
These sites predicate their entire claim of actual vampires existing on a fictional endogenous retrovirus that turns people into vampires through blood sharing.
Listen very carefully. There is NO such retrovirus.
If there was the CDC would be aware of it. Every hospital in the world would have viral evidence of it. It would be found, observed, and documented by the medical and scientific community.
There is no such retrovirus. Anyone telling you there is a vampire virus is lying.
Sharing blood will not turn you into a vampire, but untrained access to the bloodstream can expose you to blood-borne infections, E.coli, ESBL, MRSA, VRE, Hepatitis C, HIV, among others. You could also cause damage to the blood vessel great enough to sever it and bleed out if you use the wrong one.
These websites are full of misinformation, lies, fantasies, and outright delusions, and they’re going to get people seriously hurt or killed. 17 months ago
There are no walking undead, nor is there a separate race of humanoids that subsist off of blood. Blood simply doesn’t have enough nutrients to sustain such a creature. Nature doesn’t design inefficient organisms.
Making such requests as to ask to talk or meet with a real “vampire” is to put yourself at serious risk. Giving out email addys, phone numbers, or even real world locations on a globally accessible public site is sheer folly. In all likelihood all you will meet are harmless kooks living in the fantasy of being a “vampire”, but you do run the risk of running into one of the world’s real monsters – pedophiles, rapists, murderers, serial killers, pimps, and slave traffickers. These scum will tell you anything you want to hear in order to draw you in – even that they are “vampires”. 18 months ago
I’m looking for someone, I need to find them. A vampire, if anyone knows how to contact them, if you have seen or heard anything, I need to know. Please tell me. My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you are a vampire, then you know how to contact me, I’m waiting. 18 months ago
This is posted as a “public service” style message because of the number of people I see posting real contact information, from email addys, phone numbers, and even physical addresses on goals like this one. Read what I have to say, and if you disagree and desire to continue down this path, then by all means ignore what I am telling you.
Vampires DO NOT exist, and this can be proven with the application of logic, critical thinking skills, and verified scientific and medical data:
1. Vampires, defined as a humanoid being that MUST consume blood or energy to survive do not exist. Cut and paste time, as it is too much work to type this out over and over and I “recycle” my own answers instead of retyping them so here goes. A brief discussion of the human digestive system and then the probable vampire population given an exponential growth rate should explain why vampires are not possible.
2. The human body is not designed to process large amounts of blood for nutrition. There is not enough protein, carbohydrates, and fats present in blood to maintain a complex creature such as Homo Sapiens or any theorized offshoot mutations. When a human ingests food it is first broken up into a bolus by chewing, then churned up in the stomach with digestive juices to form a mass called chyme. It then passes through the pylorus into the duodenum, part of the small intestine where it mixes with bile salts and secretions from the pancreas and liver which continue breaking it down on a molecular basis, mostly affecting fats at this point.
The broken down nutrients pass through the wall of the intestines and into the bloodstream where they are carried to each cell or stored for later use. Indigestible bulk continues through the intestines, turning a dark brown from the bile. Water is absorbed from this mass in the large intestine depending on the needs of the body – a well-hydrated person will usually have a softer stool than a dehydrated person will. Water also enters the bloodstream, and this is what helps to maintain blood pressure. The pressure tends to balance itself in a healthy person because the bloodstream goes through a formation in the kidney called the Loop of Henle, where the narrowing blood vessel forces excess water and cellular waste such as urea out through the cellular wall into the kidneys, where it is excreted through the ureters into the bladder, and then out of the body via the urethral passageway.
3. IMPORTANT – A person physically unable to process his own food for nutrition therefore also could not process blood – it’s the same process. Ingested blood does not transmit directly to the veins anyway – it would be chemically broken down by the digestive system.
4. Theoretical ingestion of blood to supply these nutrients would therefore have to occur at least once a day, and would require the ingestion of the entire blood supply which could not happen as the stomach is far too small to hold that much liquid volume. Hold up your clenched fist – under normal conditions your stomach is about that size. Furthermore, such a mass would be difficult to pass thru the intestines as it has no fibrous bulk, would create an intestinal impaction, causing massive vomiting from the large concentration of iron present, and any “real” vampire would have to eventually expel the waste, which would come out as a black, tarry, smelly goo, just as stool does when blood is present from a upper GI bleed.
5. Humans that affect the whole “vampiric lifestyle” are NOT vampires. They are simply humans playing their own little game, in their own little fantasy world, usually pandering to their own little sexual fetish, which may or may not actually be sexual. I too, play my own little game, in the SCA, but mine is a game where the deeds that I do are determined by the strength of my arm and sword – I am a warrior, with just as much skill and ability as any warrior of ancient times. The difference is that I am claiming to be something physically possible: a warrior, and I prove it everytime I strap on my armor and walk onto a SCA battlefield. The so-called “vampires” are claiming to be something physically impossible: a walking corpse, and all they prove is that black Victorian clothing, a pair of false fangs, and a little makeup make for a good Halloween costume – it does not make you a vampire.
6. Even if a vampire feeds once a week, and his victim also becomes a vampire, that is exponential growth, with four iterations a month. First iteration: One makes one, total two. Second iteration: Two make two, total four. Third iteration: Four make four, total eight. Fourth iteration: Eight make eight, total sixteen. 16 vampires at the end of one month, 256 at the end of the second month, 4096 by the end of the third month, 65,536 by the end of the fourth month, 1,048,476 at the end of the fifth, and 33,572,832 vampires at the end of half a year! By way of comparison, there are currently approximately 33 million people who have HIV/AIDS and the disease is a world-wide epidemic. I see people every day in the hospital with AIDS, but never has there been one documented case of a vampire attack. Do the math – vampires are a mathematical impossibility.
As for the idea that vampires existed “a long time ago” consider the estimated global population5,000 years ago – using the above mathematical rationale, a single vampire could have converted every human on the globe in less than six months. This falls therefore, under the logic of Occam’s Razor – which states that when you have removed every impossible answer, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. Since there is no “vampiric plague” swarming the earth, the logical deduction is that they don’t exist.
7. Point of clarification about “vampire” bats: vampire is simply the name we have given them because they do drink blood, same as a flea, mosquito, leech, or spider. Are these creatures vampires? No. They are living creatures, not legendary monsters. They can subsist on blood because of their smaller size and proportionately larger stomach volume. Drinking blood does not make you a vampire anymore than eating raw meat makes you a werewolf, although it might make you a mosquito.
8. The humans who profess to be vampires are victims of an all-encompassing self induced delusion. They are as human as you or I, regardless of their claims, and if they ingest HIV tainted blood they can most certainly contract the disease, esp. if they have any cuts, sores, or lesions in and or around their mouth. It is a very dangerous delusion to be laboring under. Note that there is absolutely no scientific or medical proof that these people derive any benefit at all from the ingestion of blood, and even worse are the so-called “psychic” vampires, because their delusion is one that they cannot substantiate with any concrete evidence at all.
9. There is no “vampire” gene. People are not “born” as vampires. When a woman goes to the hospital for prenatal care there are many tests done on mother and child, even while still in the womb, to check for many things, including genetic anomalies that result in deformities and birth defects. If such a gene existed, in today’s world with today’s technology it would have been found – we have already completely sequenced the human genome. It would also have to follow Mendel’s law of dominant/recessive gene theory. Again, the odds on that many “vampires” all escaping the notice of the medical/scientific community are so low as to be almost nonexistent. The idea that there is a global “vampire community” engaging in controlled breeding to keep the “bloodline pure” is delusional in the extreme.
10. There is no “vampire virus” – as I have already pointed out, HIV is a virus, and look at how fast it has spread – virtually everyone knows someone with the affliction. According to the “vampire websites” there are “thousands” of vampires running around. If that was so then at least one of them has ended up in a hospital for bloodwork when they became pregnant, had a bloodborne infection, was injured in a car wreck, etc, etc, ad nauseum. The anomaly would have been detected and medical science would have isolated it, studied it, applied for research grants on it, published papers on it, and turned it into the talk of the medical and scientific community, as well as making its “discoverers” celebrities and rich beyond their dreams. A virus cannot alter your DNA in such a radical fashion without killing you.
No matter what people tell you, so-called “vampires” cannot drain you psychically, cannot gain supernatural nourishment from blood, and are not in any way shape or form “energy deficient”. Humans do not give off prana, chi, the Force, or anything else that so-called “psy vamps” say they feed on. These are lies of the “vampire community” with absolutely no evidence to back them up, and are used in order to give their fantasies pseudo-legitimacy to people who are gullible enough to swallow this tripe hook, line, and sinker.
ANYONE who tells you such things are “real” is either living in a fantasy, lying through their teeth, has mistaken autonomic biofeedback adrenaline/endorphin release for “draining”, or are caught up in a delusion bordering on mental illness.
Drinking blood is a behavior of choice, not one of physiological necessity.
I’m a Nurse, real education, real experience 19 months ago
Vampires don’t exist. There are neither reanimated corpses walking around or members of a parallel race existing on the earth. It is a fantasy only, nothing more. Human blood doesn’t contain anything that could sustain a humanoid sized creature nutritionally, as anything ingested through the mouth goes through and is digested/broken down by the digestive tract.
Remember that Nature, vis a vis natural selection, does not design inefficient organisms.
Real monsters do exist however – rapists, pedophiles, murderers, serial killers, pimps, and slave traffickers. These scumbags will tell you anything you want to hear and invent the most elaborate stories, all in order to get close enough to victimize you. They’ll even tell you they are vampires. Posting your email addy or worse, your real world location or home address in a globally accessible forum that anyone in the world can peruse is utter folly.
In all likelihood all you will meet are delusional fetishists who “live the vampire lifestyle” and who practice blood exchange and consumption as a fetish, but you run the very real risk of meeting one of the real monsters in our world, and they’ll “turn” you alright – they’ll turn you into just another statistic and into a corpse that no one will probably find, buried in a shallow grave or dumped into a river or lake.
Another danger is that anyone on here asking for “vampire blood” in order to be turned is risking contracting blood-borne diseases, such as Hepatitis C and HIV/AIDS, to name just two. Anyone sending you “vampire blood” through the mail isn’t sending you blood at all if it arrives in a liquid form, because blood clots and congeals in less than an hour. Anything you might receive in liquid form isn’t blood at all, but probably colored water or juice, but could also be toxic or poisonous substances.
What’s worse is that people asking to become such things are indirectly encouraging others here to follow their example, which puts an indeterminate number of others at risk as well. 19 months ago
I am opened to all the possibilities of the turning and the risks involded.im not afraid.i know you will contact me at the right time.Do email with vamp turning as subject and we can discuss first before you decide:) i know it will not be easy but i am mentally prepared.My email:email@example.com 19 months ago