We had an offer accepted on a house in February and we are now waiting for it to be finalised. Unfortunately the sellers solicitor seems to be the reason for the process slowing. We are hoping that the last bits can be sorted this week and then we can look to start the exchange of contracts.
The whole process has been such a rollercoaster ride feeling excited and happy one minute, to feeling nervous or disappointed the next!
We now feel in limbo just waiting for things to get moving again…there is that slightly unnerving feeling that until contracts are signed there is still a slight chance it could fall through. I don’t think it will and I try not to think about that, particularly as house prices just keep rising at a crazy rate!!
So hopefully all will go well from now and in a couple of weeks I can mark this off the list!! 6 days ago