1) Adjudicated a festival today, and heard some really beautiful singing.
2) The Man and I went out to a wine bar last night to see a friend of mine play. He had beer, I had champagne, we shared a Spanish cheese plate, and got to have some nice conversation in a new place.
3) Ice cream sandwiches!
4) When the drunk frat assholes woke me up last night at 3:00a with their hooliganry, the Man came in and petted my back till I went back to sleep.
5) A quiet day in – tomorrow the Easter madness begins. 14 minutes ago
After the snow melted I noticed that the grass is really’ really green :)
Heard from mom. She is enjoying Taiwan now.
The thing that made me the most happy today is noticing that my horse is less stiff than she has been recently . I noticed about 2 weeks ago that she is compensating on one side and is not to happy to move faster than a walk. It had me worried. I was trying to figure out where the pain was but it’s not easy sometimes…it’s nothing obvious. Well…today she looked better :) 1 hour ago
I was happy because:
- listen to many TED talks.. very inspiring
- I made 2 illustration.
- I talk to my roomate about cleaning ;)
I definately was better than yesterday :) 8 hours ago
• 3 lessons
• It’s sunny
• Doing research 11 hours ago
15 April 2014
Sweet doggies to play with.
Lots of time to read on a stormy afternoon.
A special phone call.
Resisting temptation to eat everything in sight.
A productive hour in the evening.
50 entries on here! Many more days within them. 14 hours ago
I have really great friends. 22 hours ago
He’s not positive yet, but Robert might spend Easter with us. Love that he’s comfortable enough to spend holidays with us. Our relationship has moved so slowly, so little things like that seem like huge milestones for us. 22 hours ago
Both Nikki and I have interviews this week. Fingers crossed that we both get what we want. 22 hours ago
Had a blast at the rodeo. Realized that Nadia has never been to one before. Time to start doing those thing with her before it’s too late. 22 hours ago
The weather turned very nasty again. Woke up to snow covered ground and bitter cold temperatures….that is not the happy part. What makes me happy though, is the thought that this has to be one of the last cold days this season. It has to get warmer from here on…it just has to ;) 1 day ago
- Bag of books from library
- Last day of A’s school
- Trees are blooming
- Having nice friend
Picture- Dariusz Klimczak 1 day ago
Feeling great that my son is in Maryland in training for 3 months. Hoping that he passes all of his classes. What a fantastic opportunity he has.
Woke up feeling really good and to the smell of my BF making breakfast. He packed it up for me with a note that said “enjoy your breakfast made with love.”
Was taken out to lunch today and heard many good things about my work performance. I’m getting more comfortable now since it’s been 3 months that I have been on this temp work assignment. Instead of looking at it as a negative, I’m feeling lucky that the people who are here are very nice, and fun to talk to. We are all working hard. Great team!
Enjoyed a make-up clinging hug after a blow-up argument with my BF. Sometimes it’s necessary to get it out in the air. 1 day ago
• Pretty good weather
• Doing well in school
• Practising guitar 1 day ago
I didn’t have a good day today :(. But purpose of this goal is to find at least one thing.. and in the end it should have positive effect. Right.. Thinking hard..
- My tomatos are growing
- I made 3 illustration
This goal hurt today.. :( 1 day ago
1) My first day of vacation!
2) Got a run in today with the Man.
3) Downloaded an app to begin my marathon training this week, and ordered my new GPS watch from Amazon. Half-marathon in less than a month! >.<
4) Got lots of errands done today, and enjoyed being a bit lazy as well.
5) Also have a day off tomorrow, which means I got to catch the lunar eclipse this evening. (Were it a worknight, I’d have conked out long ago.) 1 day ago