1) Giving myself a pretty manicure, and enjoying the few months of the year when I can grow my nails long.
2) Finding super cheap curtains at Ikea in the color I wanted. Now I just need to hem the damn things, since they are full size and the window they will cover is not.
3) Doing my 5-miler today even though I really, really didn’t want to.
4) Lovely birfday celebration stuffs winding down.
5) The Man found my favorite pen! It had been hidden by some other things. (Reason #485 why decluttering is awesome.) 5 days ago
- proud to be able to install my new hammock almost alone
- wrote to J. to tell him what I had to tell him. His positiv answer
- mail from B. made me VERY happy. Thought he won’t write never again.
- birthday wishes from V.
- told to reiki master what I had to tell her. Followed by a great conversation.
- found some 43ters on popclogs
- my sister is much better now (nervously exhausted recently), I was so worried for her, she is so far away… such a relief
- my nephew enjoys a lot the summer camp. Finally, he talks happily on the phone. School year was just such a disaster for him… He told, he grew younger by 6 years (he is 12 now) :-)))
- a “hello” from a handsome stranger in the street
- blood test in the morning, excellent medical results 1 week ago
+ Making a FIFA 14 themed birthday card for my brother.
+ Using paints.
+ Getting to know EXID.
+ Half an hour of exercise.
+ Japanese practice.
+ Jongup and Kris.
+ Feeling close to AD.
+ Writing a letter.
+ Feeling tired enough to want to sleep early. 1 week ago
- Waking up at 6am
- Activities before work: 5-min meditation (just started), 15 mins reading Infinite Jest, prepping a nutritious breakfast and studying Kanji on 30-minute commute.
- Catching up on Escape the City and seeing a course I may have to sign up for (Do Work You Love) 1 week ago
- Spending time with my boyfriend after nearly three weeks apart
- Listening to my boyfriend talk about his adventures across the US
- Seeing my boyfriend be inspired by the people he met, the places he visited and the incredible food he ate
- Getting into a good discussion about our life goals (most of which don’t align but that help us maintain our independence in the relationship)
- Realising that even if we go our separate ways, we will stay in touch 1 week ago
+ Sunday breakfast.
+ Spending a lazy day – casually skipping test.
+ Revising Japanese.
+ Weather cooling down enough so that don’t need to use the fan anymore.
+ Sleeping out the afternoon.
+ Working on my brother’s birthday card.
+ Having chicken. 1 week ago
+ Waking up at 8 am to rains and having the whole day to myself.
+ Nebraska movie.
+ Alexander Payne.
+ Topp Dogg.
+ Jennakta aka Nakta/Jenissi.
+ JungLi aka Sulli/Krystal.
+ Going out for dinner.
+ Hot n Sour soup.
+ Butterscotch Ice cream.
+ Raining all day. 1 week ago
- Having access to organic fruit and vegetables
- Having access to a huge Waitrose
The two above have transformed my diet, skin and overall wellbeing
- Making first vegetarian lasagna a success 1 week ago
The incredible sky at Mile End just before a huge storm 1 week ago
+ Hanging out with Y. at Nmlss.
+ Eating a favourite snack – a surprise from father; having it after over 3 or 4 years!
+ Working on my brother’s birthday gift.
+ Being in a good and calm mood all day.
+ A meeting I wasn’t ready for getting cancelled.
+ Magic! – Rude.
+ Evol. 1 week ago
+ Reading Haruki Murakami.
+ Watching videos on Minute Physics channel of YouTube.
+ Making plans to meet up with schoolmates I haven’t seen in 7 years.
+ Reading a general text on Sociology.
+ Eating my most favourite dinner.
+ Having oatmeal cookies.
+ Taking pictures from the roof top.
+ Resisting the urge to go beserk on Y.
+ Planning my brother’s birthday gift. 1 week ago
Having friends that I can rely on 1 week ago
1) Surviving today’s 5-miler in the direct sun.
2) Looking forward to birthday dinner next week.
3) Starbucks lemon loaf turned out tasty.
4) An apparent misunderstanding, clarified. No work Thursday! 1 week ago
+ Waking up at 7am after a good night’s sleep.
+ Rains in the morning.
+ Getting bank work done.
+ Watching Dallas Buyer’s Club.
+ Jared Leto.
+ 100%’s U Beauty.
+ K. K is my only saving grace these days. 1 week ago
Getting better at listening to my body and not pushing myself when I’m injured or ill. 1 week ago
1) Pizzamania excursion yesterday while the Man was at work.
2) Got all three miles under 10:00 on today’s short run.
3) Birthday gifts that I love.
4) A fridge full of healthy food to eat.
5) Enjoying a new book.
6) A new recipe for Starbucks lemon loaf to try (with Greek yogurt as a sub for the canola oil). 1 week ago
+ Eating sweet corn on cob 1 week ago
Living in London 2 weeks ago
My horse is recovering from her injury. 2 weeks ago
+ Walking in the drizzle
+ Strong black coffee 2 weeks ago