I am elated to know that the Law of Attraction is in the process of guiding me to quickly, effectively got my house sold before September 30, 2013 for a handsome profit and the entire process is hassle free and problem free; where I am using the cash/proceed from the sale to finance my college education when the new school semester begin in Oct 2013.
Action I’ve taken recently:
- Took a tour of school/campus.
- Submitted my college application and paid the admission fee.
- Submitted transfer credit application and paid the fee.
I intend to complete the transfer credit evaluation (self) before June 15th, 2013 and forward such evaluation to the college.
I am very thankful for all the blessing in my life but even more thankful that things are progressing in a positive direction after my recent oversea trip.
- I visualized that I am on schedule and meet my humble defined budget for all the improvements made on the home to get it sold by September 30, 2013.
- I am receptive to meet and get donated resources/labor/skill to do such improvements for the home without any cash came out of my pocket.
- I trusted that the lord will send me easy going, serious yet qualified buyers for the home.
All is well from my end,
Aisa 1 day ago
Due to some upheaval in my personal life, I’ve gotten distracted from this goal. But it’s re-entering my consciousness as worthy. I’m starting to investigate possibilities to achieve my TRUE goal in this area:more artsy, less expensive option. 3 weeks ago
January 2011, I started to work on this goal. I am now two classes away from graduating with my bachelors degree in IT. I’ve added this goal some years ago… I am so happy that I have done this. It is definitely worth it. 4 weeks ago
How I did it: Lots and lots of hard work! Attending evening classes when all you want to do is curl up or go to the pub, spending your evenings and weekends doing assignments instead of everything else - It's tough. Putting in the extra effort will get you the better grades though.
I chose to work full time whilst completing the full time degree. This choice isn't for everyone but there are lots of options. Read how I did it… 1 month ago
Final two assignments just need that last bit of editing! After this is done I am completely finished :D 1 month ago
I am about 2/3 through completing my degree in music composition, and I’ve been on a leave from school for the past year. In order to complete my degree, I need to, unfortunately, be re-accepted into the program. That’s where my composition portfolio comes in. I honestly don’t know what the odds are of me getting back in – and I don’t know exactly what I will do if I don’t get back in. If I didn’t, I think probably would mean starting college over from scratch. 1 month ago
ok, so I have now read my outline for the subject I’m doing, marked in all of my assessments in my calendar and skimmed over the 1st assignment due next week. i have an online tutorial at 730 tonight and have just bought the books for this subject ($200! make me want to cry) so i better get reading 2 months ago
i’m in my 3rd week of this subject and haven’t even looked at it. Work is so stressful at the moment it does feel like I have time for school. i need to start from scratch and get my life in order 2 months ago
How I did it: Sheer determination. For a longer version, click through my profile onto things I've completed--"survive pharmacy school". But a rundown:
- Highly stressful transition period. Much, much more work than expected, and environment very unconducive to making friends
- Failing a professional practice subject. Combined with hating (and being fired from) a degree-related job, made me seriously disillusioned.
- Then trying to finish in the minimum 4 years. Pressure to get a prereq waiver so I repeat my failed subject together with the normal sequence of subjects, then getting it and pressure to pass that subject again (fail twice and you have to show cause why you should be allowed to re-enrol in the degree), and doubting whether I could ever pass a subject again...not pleasant
- Grad job hunting--2 months averaging 2 hours of sleep each night, 8 interviews or so (lost count), 4 of which were in rural locations (3 of those involved train trips of >3hrs each way, the fourth involving flying there).
And those are just the "highlights". Who thought a non-mature-aged student living at home (so obviously no financial or family burden) would have to go through so much? Read how I did it… 3 years ago
I just got my midterm marks again and they were not good. Its my last year. And i dunno…eventhought i am almost done, apart of me feels like a total failure. I know i cant afford to think this way…i really got to do what i got to do and finish this damn thing. I cant compare myself to anyone else and i just have to really focus. I got to do this….
My inner demons of self-doubt and self loathing keeps comming back. I just dont know whats wrong with me sometimes. I just feel sad and hopeless. Eventhough i relly want this…it just so hard. I just cant help breaking down.
But i know i have to keep going, one day at a time. Sometimes i just really doubt myself. 2 months ago