don 2 months ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
People doing thisSee everyone
1.Smell of a book
2.Checking my mail
3.Making plans and lists
14.Sleeping on two pillows
19.Smell of clean laundry
21.Buying a good present for other
24.Being in love
28.Chocolate iced coffee
30.Trying new things
38.Escargots à l’ail
43.Eating breakfast alone 4 months ago
1. Pearl Jam
7. The Mortal Instruments
8. Gerard Butler
9. Movies on a lazy day
11. New clothes
12. My shoes
13. Friends that want to hang out
14. Going places I’ve never been
18. Being complimented
20. Wearing huge jumpers and no pants
21. Pretty nails
22. Braided hairstyles
23. PS I love you
24. Peter Pan
25. The Beatles
26. The Wizard of Oz
27. Kindness where it isn’t expected
28. People I have things in common with
29. Humour in day to day life
30. Samwise Gamgee
31. Things that can make me cry for joy
32. Chicken salad
35. Challenging myself
36. Foreign foods
38. Eddie Vedder
40. Weekends off work
41. Puppies, kittens and E-cards
42. Audrey Hepburn
43. Finishing something. 4 months ago
7.When he hugs me
8.When he kisses me
9.My hair color
10.Chips and salsa
11.Sleeping next to him
14.His sense of humor
19.When he wakes me up just to tell me how much he loves me!
26.The Ellen Show
28.The Bridges of Madison County
30.The way he makes me feel
43.Ice cream 5 months ago
3. Spontaneous trips.
4. Dream catchers.
6. White hot chocolate.
7. White marshmallows.
11. Sleeping in.
12. Lion King.
16. Scooby Doo.
19. Trips to Denny’s.
20. Ian Somerhalder.
21. Shooting stars.
22. Banana milk.
23. The colour red.
26. Shugo Chara.
27. Doctor Who.
28. Leopard print.
35. Sunny days.
36. Camping under stars.
40. Resident Evil.
43. YOUR FACE. <3 6 months ago
5. Art Galleries
7. Quiet places
11. Clever jokes
13. The scent of lilac
15. Cheesecake :)
16. Nutella and strawberries
17. Making people smile and laugh
18. Full moons
22. The smell of rain on the sidewalk
23. Cracking fresh glowsticks
25. The sound of a camera clicking
26. Kisses on the forehead and shoulder
27. The word “serendipity”
29. The sea
31. Stretching in the morning right after waking up
33. All things British :)
36. Proper grammar
38. Made-up words
40. Harry Potter (Hufflepuff for life!)
42. The Lord of the Rings
43. Leos and Newfies (dogs!) 12 months ago
day 1: fresh untouched snow
day 2: the sound of a cat purrrrrrrrrrr….... 17 months ago
This is a new-born love. I’ve never been big on YA before.
It must be because I’m going through a crisis…
But I like that it’s often problem-oriented, very emotional, pretty straightforward. It suits me… 19 months ago
It’s hot and spicy and energizing, and great for both summer and winter :) 21 months ago
When I was a kid, I used to think it was some weird sort of transparent pebbles :) Have loved them ever since. There’s some magic to them – how something sharp and unpleasant and potentially hurtful like a shard of glass becomes something rounded and gentle and pretty, something you can play with :) 21 months ago
I love the feeling of so many instruments in one place, so much potential music that just might or might not happen, the hjint of so many different sounds that may or may not be made. Although I usually don’t have the money to buy anything, I just love hanging in there and absorbing the atmosphere (and drooling after this guitar or that :) ). 21 months ago
1. Sleeping between fresh washed sheets
2. The scent of vanilla
6. Hugging clothes right out of the drier
7. Disney movies, especially Aladdin and the Lion King
8. Being surrounded by friends and family
9. I like the feeling of loving people and ultimate happiness
10. That moment in the evening with tea and a good movie, hugged by all the cushions
12. The feeling of wearing the perfect dress
14. Being hugged
15. Movies and music
16. Those cute faithful dogs
17. Funny people
18. Licor 43
19. Singing till I’m hoarse
20. The feeling when you buy something
21. Côte d’Or Chocolate
22. Laughing till I cry
23. Speeding through the forest on a horse
24. Dear John, Pride & Prejudice and Madagascar
25. The scent of the Albert Heijn detergent
26. Palm trees
27. Running workout early in the morning as therapy against a hangover
28. Canned mandarins
29. Watermelon on a summer day
27 2 years ago
Just search for it in the google images
and you’ll see what I’m talking about :D
I’m not big on flowers, but these are pretty! 23 months ago
I’m renting a small apartment on the top floor; my apartment block is among the highest buildings in this hood and is also located on the top of a hill, so the view is great. I also have large windows and no curtains, so there’s a lot of light! Pity I’m not a painter or somesuch :-) 2 years ago