1.loves me unconditionally
2.thinks I am all that (in their eyes)
7.Accepts me as I am
11. Family oriented (my family / his family)
12.Doesn’t do drugs
13. has good health
14. has excellent hiegyne (fresh Breathe : )
15. Isn’t a slop
16. willing to help around house
17. knows how to cook
18. financially secure
19. is not a follower
20. makes me feel secure and loved
21. if ever were to marry beleives marriage is forever
22. likes animals (or at least tolerates them LOL )
24. sex is not a priority
25. respects me
26. is there for me (emotionally)
27.is my best friend
28. good at handling finances
29. Godly man (Willing to attend services with me)
30. Makes me smile / laugh
31. Is patient with me
32. Stands up for me
33. Encourages Me
34. Surprises me every once in awhile (Just Because)
35. Makes me a prioty in his life
36. Handles Conflict with maturity
38. Has Self respect
39. Nice Looking
40. Likes to just hold me
41. Doesn’t hold grudges
42. Builds me up and helps me to be a better woman
43. Doesn’t make me worry or fearful
44. Emotionally stable
45. Does not play video games obessively
46. Doesn’t care too much for drama shows like (Soap Operas, Maury,Cheaters, etc)
47. Knows a little about cars
48. is a positive person and outlook most of the time
49. Doesn’t complain about everything
51. Says what he means
52 Means what he says
53. Not Lazy
54. Someone I can talk to
56. Adventurous in bed and out
61. Allows me my own space
62. Likes to just sit on the porch and chill
63. Not an alcoholic
64. Supports me emotionally
65. take initative in planning dates, get togethers etc
66. Has ambition
67. Has a positive outlook on life
68. Likes to cook on the grill (and knows how too : )
69. has patience
70. amazes me
71. not always groping me
72 is my hero
73 hold my hand just because
74.likes to hold me just because
75. not too clingy
76. secure in the relationship
77. mild jealously ; )
78 someone I can confide in
79. my best friend
80. like to go out and have a drink and chill (no wild partying)
81. willing to do yard work
82. willing to help me plant flowers or hang baskets etc
83. Has a sense of humor
84. makes me smile
85. is sincerly proud of me
86. proud to be with me
87. proud of who I am.
88. compliments me to his friends and family with or without me around.
89. willing to talk things over. Not Run away.
90. willing to lose past relationships phone numbers. 2 years ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.ehow.com/ Search List Of Qualities In A Man eHow, Tips From People Like You.
People doing thisSee everyone
1.loves me unconditionally
1 sexy eyes
2 sexy body
3 great ass
4 great sense of humour prefer a sarcastic one
5 great kisser
6 loves to cuddle
8 has morals
9 likes to laugh
10 can cook
11 likes music
12 likes movies
13 likes dancing
14 likes reading
15 interesting to talk to
17 not too possessive but I don’t mind the jealous types within reason
18 sexually stimulating
21 not afraid of committment
23 strong minded not a follower
24 not religious
25 not racist but can understand racist jokes without getting offended easily
26 not a gossip
27 will make me his number 1 always 17 months ago
I repeated 8 and 15, so here is 15:
15. Spontaneous: I don’t like repetition or routine. I like the thrill of not knowing what’s going to happen next. And I want to live in that thrill all my life.
Now the others:
21. Protectiveness: You know, I’m a big, independent girl. But being spoiled and taken-care of isn’t that bad. I like that desperate, selfless hero role some guys take. It’s a turn-on.
22. Trust: They say trust is the foundation of every relationship. I need to know that I can come home and be me safely. And feel at peace and stuff.
23. Education: He must go to college or already have a degree. If he decides to work in a music store or a library or waiting tables in a coffee after that, whatever. As long as he went to college. I’m sorry, but education just changes people.
24. Visionary: I need someone with a big mind. I want to be always wondering whatever he is going to come up with.
25. Animal person: I am a vegetarian, and I volunteer in shelters. So I need someone who loves and respects animal. I don’t ask for a vegetarian guy, I ask for someone who believes animals are living beings equal to us that deserve respect and love.
26. Romance: I hate tacky, pink all-flowery romance. But a nice, long letter in our anniversary and chocolates or a stolen flower undo me. Pretty words, a walk on the beach. You get the picture.
27. Humanism: I define it like the capability of being a person that the world needs. That he has a conscience to enhance society and to keep culture and all that stuff. That’s important to me.
28. Class: I don’t need Mr. Darcy, a Versailles duke or even an XVIII century gentleman. I need someone who knows when not to swear, not to use those disgusting words referring to sex, women, bodily functions or money. That he can use a fork and a knife, not burping, not… You know, just someone who knows what class and elegance is about, and be comfortable with it.
29. Confidence: I can’t stand insecure, self-conscious people. I’m bold, crazy and free. I don’t care about what people say of me, and I want that in a partner.
30. Height: He MUST be taller than me, meaning he has to be at least 5’8 feet. Because I measure 5’3 ft. If he is even taller, the better. 22 months ago
1. Sense of humor: I am not spending my life with someone who can’t make me laugh. I’m funny enough, but I tend to drift towards the quiet side and so I need someone who keeps me amused.
2. Chef: I say chef, but I don’t need Emeril. I resolved that I don’t want to cook for myself, so I need a guy who will do it for me. He has to be good at it, too.
3. Intelligence: Do I have to dwell on this?
4. Dedicated: To the relationship, to his work, to his own family, to his goals. I like dedication, it’s sexy.
5. Intensity: I want someone to be who he is fully and thoroughly.
6. Dare to: I want to live, and have adventures with my mate.
7. Prudence: I am a very, very, VERY daring person. Sometimes I need control because I just jump into anything without second glances. Therefore I need someone to show me sense.
8. Leadership: I want a person who makes decisions for us and for himself. I want him to be capable of talking me into something, because that is a feat that few can brag about.
9. Patience: I am crazy, wild, moody and terribly inconstant. Anyone who has no patience cannot be around me for long.
10. Commitment: I want a person to commit for real, and to show me why commitment is the best.
11. Organized: I have OCD, so I don’t need another crazy like me. I want the guy to be normal messy, something we don’t fight a lot about.
12. Social: I am social, I have a lot of people who I love to share with. So I want my guy to share with them too, and be happy to do so.
13. Maturity: I have enough with my own childishness to deal. It is important that a person know the times for everything, and that is something I admire.
14. Smell: Has it ever happened to you that you know someone who just doesn’t smell good? Well, it’s chemistry. He may be clean and all, but if his natural smell isn’t compatible with my nose.
15. Leadership: I want a leader. I am a leader, I know what I want and what’s good for me. I know that a leader is good for me.
16. Sincerity: I need a person’s actions, thought, words and feelings to be coherent and harmonious.
17. Independence: I don’t want a guy to need me. I want a guy to want me, to desire me, to like me. But I sure want him to have his own space and life.
18. Tenacity: I like people who are able to stand by their beliefs, ideas or point of view logically and wisely.
19. Open: Even if someone can stand by their mind, they should be able to see someone else’s point of view.
20. Frolicsome: I need a guy to be frolicsome, or a naughty playfulness. He must be mischievous, vivacious, irreverent, witty and graceful. I need that spirit in a person, whether it presents as an over active need to jump, as a disdain for petty rules, or a love for subtle and sarcastic insults. That’s just HOT. 22 months ago