90. ok, i guess i’m a sucker for everything related to Harry Potter.
91. i don’t like the color pink.
92. i can talk incessantly. of course, most of my saying seems to be pure nonsense, but it seems it amuses my fellow humans.
93. i don’t have a favourite flower. hmm, maybe i should add this to my life list on 43t…
94. i also don’t have a favourite movie.
95. nor a favourite singer.
96. from time to time, i keep asking myself: is there anything wrong with me?
97. i’m unable to take care of plants. i don’t think i’ll ever have a garden when i grow up.
98. i’m pretty sure that my soul mate is somewhere along the way, coming to meet me. just that, you know, me and my soul mate are somehow alike, aaaand i guess he’s just lost (it happens to me all the time) and he’s too proud to ask for directions :D.
99. i’m kind of hesitant…
100. i love myself.
hurray, i’m done ! :D 4 years ago
31. hate letting ppl down…
32. harry potter fan
33. sometimes lacking confidence in myself, at other times i simply believe in myself and in my personal strength
34. love giving presents, especially small things, whenever ppl expect them the least
35. love making people smile, or making them happy
36. fascinated by astronomy
37. experienced quite a while stuff like meditation, reiki and others
38. helping ppl makes me feel good. now i’m trying to help ppl onlly if they want to, because that’s when my help is truly valuable.
39. i try to appreciate everything that happened in my life, because even bad things brought me to who i am right now.
40. ex basketball player
41. starting to enjoy making lists (43things are to blame)
42. passioned about elves, dragons, mythology in general
43. i don’t like history, mainly because everyone thinks that it is necessary to learn it so that we don’t repeat our past mistakes. i believe that after studying our history, we do not make the same mistakes, but even worse ones. we haven’t learnt anything from our past wars, proof being that we continue with them.
44. my room is my sanctuary
45. i enjoy making plans
46. currently learning how not to be a control freak :))
47. my most used pick-up line: hello :)
50. quite vain
51. powerful instinct of self-preservation
52. skill with words
54. sometimes i stare idly for long periods of time, making ppl wonder if i’m having mental problems :)) usually when i do this, i am either concentrating or relaxing :)
55. i’m the kind of person that could read the Bible to the demon, and he’d listen to me :))
56. kind of manipulative
57. usually an emotional disaster :D
58. usually exuberant
59. i’m annoyed when ppl judge me, so i try not to be so judgemental with others
60. introspective 4 years ago
91. I have a high tolerance for physical pain.
92. I’ve recently started experiencing migraine auras, but I never get the pain of a full-fledged migraine. The flashing lights and blind spots are bad enough.
93. In high school and college, I burned myself to cope with stress, anger, and depression. I used to lie when people asked what the scars were from and say they were scars from scratching mosquito bites. I haven’t done it for over 10 years, but the compulsion still enters my mind from time to time.
94. I graduated from High School in 1995. I still haven’t finished my Bachelor’s. I still think I will, eventually.
95. I’ve lived in a total of 9 houses/apartments. This seems like it must be less than average.
96. February is my least favorite month. It’s the longest, shortest month ever.
97. I’ve grown out and donated my hair twice.
98. I have zero ability to do accents.
99. In addition to a Bucket list, I have a list of things I never, ever want to do like Skydiving and Climb Mt. Everest.
100. I need white noise to sleep. 2 months ago
81. I’ve never been able to get into imaginative play with the girls. I do much better with books, puzzles, crafts, etc.
82. I still have my appendix, tonsils, gall bladder, etc.
83. I did pass my first kidney stone last Spring. It was not fun, but it wasn’t as excruciating as I thought it would be.
84. I’ve never had a flu shot. I’m not against them in general, but for some reason I’ve never been able to bring myself to get one.
85. I went to Senior Prom with girlfriends; I did not go to Junior Prom.
86. I only had an official date for one dance in High School, Freshman Homecoming.
87. I became a vegetarian for about a year in the late 90’s. I’ve thought about doing again.
88. I wore bifocals in High School, but I now have perfect vision. The local eye doctor was a bit of a scam artist and had dozens of us kids in bifocals.
89. I have an excellent sense of direction
90. As a child, I was denied toys my grandma deemed “too messy” so I had no playdough, no legos, no paints, no easy bake oven. I’m still bitter. 2 months ago
71. If it’s a favorite, I can listen to the same song on repeat literally hundreds of times in a row without getting tired of it.
72. I keep a list of “perfect” days. Days I’d like to relive exactly as they happened. There are 6 on my list.
73. My go-to Starbucks drink is the Iced Caramel Macchiato.
74. My girls both look more like me than Eric.
75. I’m prone to the mean reds.
76. I do not have a favorite color.
77. I like to pay for the order in line behind me at Starbucks. I do it about once a month and always hope they keep it going.
78. I once ate half a Hershey chocolate bar breaking off one piece at a time before I broke a piece off and found live maggots underneath.
79. A couple of weeks ago I was in the same room as Sean Hayes, but I didn’t get to say hello.
80. My first celebrity crush was Bing Crosby despite the fact he’d been dead for several years. 2 months ago
58. After paying off massive credit card debt about 10 years ago, I’ve become very good with money. I enjoy saving and having savings goals. I have some mental hangups, though. I’m very reluctant to transfer any of our savings from a low interest savings account into something that could earn more money.
59. I’m extremely punctual. I’m much more likely to be early than late, and I get very upset at the thought of being late.
60. I’m also a pretty bad procrastinator. You wouldn’t think punctual and procrastinator could go hand-in-hand, but they do.
61. I’ve been in a movie club with Eric and our friends Steve and Mary Etta for over two years. We take turns hosting and picking a movie each month. We try to tie our snacks in with the theme or setting of the movie. It’s always fun to see what the others pick.
62. I drink a Diet Coke first thing in the morning, every morning. The girls know this and will sometimes bring me one while I’m still in bed.
63. I like musicals. I’ve seen Les Mis, Fiddler on the Roof, Jesus Christ Superstar, Hairspray, Urinetown, Seussical, A Christmas Carol, Mary Poppins, Guys and Dolls, Annie, Tommy, and probably some I’m forgetting, on stage.
64. Aside from an episode of Top Chef here and there, I don’t watch any reality TV shows.
65. Eric and I do watch a ton of TV together, though. Our current shows include Person of Interest, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, New Girl, Modern Family, The Middle, Parks and Rec, and Portlandia.
66. I turn 36 next week, and I’m having more negative feelings about this birthday than any that have come before. I don’t like the idea of being firmly on the closer to 40 than 30 side.
67. I’m a tennis fanatic. My favorite current player is Novak Djokovic.
68. I was pretty shy growing up, and it became almost paralyzing my Freshman year in College. I wouldn’t speak to anyone unless it was one-on-one. I no long consider myself the least bit shy.
69. I’ve never watched a Harlem Shake video.
70. I’ve traced my maternal grandfather’s family tree back to my Great Great Great grandparents who came over from Ireland. 2 months ago
46. I have an aversion to most jewelry and many metal objects.
47. I know the current voice of Micky Mouse.
48. I bite my lip when I’m nervous.
49. I once met Edward James Olmos, and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
50. I’m going gray at an alarming rate, but I’m very reluctant to start coloring my hair because I know myself well enough to know I won’t keep up with it.
51. This May I’ll have been at my job for 15 years.
52. I love driving. In town, out of town, in major cities. Eric doesn’t mind driving either so we sometimes fight over who gets the wheel.
53. I once saw Liev Schreiber, Naomi Watts, and their children riding bikes through Central Park.
54. I reached my ideal weight in 2003, got pregnant in 2004, and have never come close again.
55. I have an interest in new agey things like Reiki treatments.
56. I’m drawn to Buddhism and Zen ideas like trying to really live in the moment.
57. Of the various types of drunk, I can be a bit of a mean drunk. 2 months ago
I usually get worse at sharing my feelings the longer I know someone. 4 months ago
1. I’m 1,77 m
2. I love thunderstorms
3. I feel melancholic a lot
4. I like walking in the rain (but really good rain)
5. I question the meaning of life every day
6. I think we can learn a lot of cats. lol.
7. I always want to be honest towards myself (and also towards others), I have a really strict conscience
8. Drinking red wine makes me happy (maybe a little too much)
9. My favourite food is: pancakes with syrup, pizza, kanelbullar, soup,
10. My favourite colour is purple.
11. Animals I like: cats, owls, deers, hedgehogs,
12. Sigur Rós makes stunningly beautiful music.
13. I hate my looks.
14. I think life is difficult, but (eventually :S)worth living it.
15. I don’t like mean people :’( and I don’t understand why they are mean. It’s not so difficult to be nice and it’s more fun too :O
16. I think people are fascinating
17. I always feel like I’m not good enough 8-) emooo
18. Daydreaming is the best.
19. I have a lot of fears.
20. I tend to fall in love with people who, at first sight, are unlikely for me to fall in love with.
21. I love mysterious people
22. I love and hate studying
23. some day, I want to become a mother.
24. I love traditions and rituals, it makes me feel more aware of life.
25. it’s really nice to travel by train with a good book and a cappuccino (in my opinion)
26. 2 years ago
1. I eat no fish except tuna
2. I hate the colors purple and pink
3. 5 months ago
I would just really like to repeat that I have trouble finishing things. I haven’t been on this site in about two years and my last entry is the same as this one. 6 months ago
4.) I’m naturally a very nosy person. 7 months ago
3.) I can be good at school and do all my homework if I put my mind to it and follow a strict routine. 7 months ago
1.) I’m good at doing sober tasks or appearing sober while under the influence or drugs and/or alcohol.
✌:) 9 months ago
71.I’m a Knick fan but I’m also a Clipper fan(only because of Blake Griffin)
72.Jack Russell Terrier’s are my top favorite dog breed.
73.I love Anderson Cooper, I really think he is an amazing person.
74.I’ve been planning my wedding since I was twelve.
75.Pretty Woman is my #2 FAVORITE movie.
76.People who chew with their mouth open and make noise,annoy me.
77.My immediate family means a lot to me.
78.I love taking trains but I hate taking buses.
79.I think there is beauty in every thing and everyone.
80.I believe that if you don’t like something about yourself,you should change it. 11 months ago