“Mom, I love you as much as you love me, but I’m too short to show it with my arms”. 2 years ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.mormon.org/ The Book of Mormon teaches about finding peace and eternal happiness
- new good friends
- hard work that pays off
- I’m making different mistakes as a parent (and not repeating my parents’)
- I can be proud of my choices and am satisfied with them
- my son learning to pray 2 years ago
Good friends, good food, a celebration, good weather, a lovely view, a happy and healthy child. Loved it! 2 years ago
- Today I received a Valentine’s day card from FLIRT!! :D Thank you!!!
- I had a very productive day at work.
- Playtime with my son.
- I had a chance to talk to an old friend.
- I exercised in the evening instead of watching TV. 3 years ago
- Celebrating my PhD
- Being productive and organized at work
- Recipe makeovers (same delicious taste, less calories)
- Spending more time with my son
- Having my anxiety under control
- Facing the challenges 3 years ago
- a panic attack that almost happened but didn’t.
- Seeing W. after such a long time!
- Co-workers. 3 years ago
...I could celebrate new beginnings with good friends.
...I didn’t have a panic attack.
...I got to spend time with my family.
...I feel more confident about something I’ve been nervous about. 3 years ago
that most of my co-workers have become very good friends of mine. It had been a while since the last time I felt someone liked me for who I am, and not because they want something from me. The last couple of days I’ve been able to experience true friendship again. Writing this entry is bringing (happy) tears to my eyes. 3 years ago
- Important life-changing decisions were made.
- Exercising and playing outdoors with my son on this very beautiful sunny day.
- Finally bought my son a costume for carnaval.
- Re-read old e-mails with important messages from people I love. 3 years ago
and the best thing is that I know what she said is true. I’m thankful that she reminded me who I am. 3 years ago
- Positive feedback from my advisor.
- NOT having a panic attack during my meeting today. I’m really learning to control it (and myself). Cognitive therapy works.
- My husband’s help. He’s been amazing. Well, he is amazing.
- Welcoming and embracing my competitive side, after seeing C. again. Let’s just say it is a healthy competition.
- Peace of mind.
- Being helpful and productive at work.
- Planning some time for myself. 3 years ago
- that many bad things happened today, but also many good things that outnumbered the bad ones.
- the sense of accomplishment!
- that I had a chance to see C. and talk to W. and B. today. 3 years ago
I’ve spent an entire day without having a panic attack, or symptoms of anxiety. I couldn’t be happier! I think it is the first time in about 7 months that it happens. 3 years ago
- Being with people I feel comfortable with
- Date night with my husband (special thanks to my in-laws for baby sitting)
- Getting some much needed rest
- Learning that I am an inspiration to a young girl who lives on my building. 3 years ago
1. Excellent doctors who are also good friends.
2. Co-workers whom I like working with.
3. Finding a medicine that works.
4. Time spent with my smart little boy.
5. Having a plan (and a Plan B).
7. My supportive family.
8. Re-reading good books several times.
9. Losing 2 kilos.
10. Pictures. 3 years ago
good news everywhere. This has been a happy week so far. :) 3 years ago
My son went to school for the first time this week!!!!! (Brazilian children normally start school at age 2). He is in the process of adapting to a new environment, with adults and children he had never seen before. He enjoys playing at school, but then he suddenly cries and wants to be with me or his dad (of course we’re spending the morning there with him these first days) and it takes a lot of convincing to get him to give school a chance again. I know his reactions are absolutely normal and expected, but I can’t help being nervous (and happy, sad, worried, proud…). Sigh. 3 years ago
1. Having so much to be thankful for.
2. Bonding with family members.
3. My son’s second birthday.
4. My son enjoyed his birthday party.
5. Realizing that after so many years my friendship with L. is still strong and special for both of us.
6. Making my grandmother happy.
7. Delicious party food.
8. Pictures. Lots of pictures.
9. My life. I caught myself thinking how happy I am with my life! What a difference from a few years ago!
10. Visiting my hometown, one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been to.
11. Feeling comfortable around certain people.
12. Hugs. 3 years ago
Let’s see… happy…
1. Messages from my friends.
2. Pictures of my son.
3. A clean home.
4. Talking to L. on the phone.
5. Not overeating.
6. TV. 3 years ago
has made me feel better about recent events, about myself, and about our family. I can’t think of anything that would have made me happier today. 3 years ago
1. Doing something new.
2. Speaking up.
3. Following that piece of advice someone I dislike gave me years ago. Back then, I thought she was wrong, now I know those were wise words.
4. Doing something I was terrified of doing, and enjoying it!
5. Talking, dancing, painting, playing and singing with my little boy.
6. Finding new motivation for two of my goals, and working on them. 3 years ago
“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” (Robert Frost) 4 years ago
1. After a very long week my son finally got better and I could get to sleep again.
2. Drastic changes (they make me feel alive).
3. Very productive days at work.
4. Something to look forward to.
5. Competent people. 4 years ago
1. My husband enjoyed both presents I gave him.
2. I’m in touch with two good friends again.
3. More freedom. :D 4 years ago
1. Daring to do something I wanted.
2. Decisions that will make my life easier.
3. Less procrastination.
4. More sleep.
5. Unexpected blessings I hadn’t even dreamed of.
6. Good people who are part of my life.
7. Self respect. Lots of it.
8. To-do lists.
9. Motivation to work out. 4 years ago
... doing my best! :)
... managing not to faint (maybe I should see a doctor). Could I be pregnant???? Hmmm… 4 years ago
1. Laughter (I wish I could laugh like that more often).
2. Fish (the explanation would be too long and I don’t really feel like typing.
3. Progress that can be measured.
5. Things to look forward too.
9. Taking pictures.
10. Good food. 4 years ago