I most definitely have a lot of pictures of myself… But this is the most recent. ♥ 22 months ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
Pain by Three Days Grace: Because it has always been my absolute favorite song… I became fond of the band Three Days Grace because when I was little, I used to be obsessed with Hilary Duff. And in one of her films, they go to a TDG concert. Ever since… I’ve been attached to them.
(The original video was blocked from my country… D: v-v)
Digital Love by Daft Punk: Is my boyfriend and I’s song… It’s also his favorite song. It’s… Definitely not what I usually listen to. But it gets stuck in my head allll the time, and it just reminds me of him. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjli3hj0ZkM 22 months ago
Scream: The movie that used to scare the living daylights out of me, and now I can watch and laugh.
Cruel Intentions: My absolute FAAAVORITE movie of all time.
Dead Like Me: The movie of my favorite series… That was a big disappointment. 22 months ago
Book Theif: The last good book I’ve read… It’s hard to find one that can compete with that. :/
Go Dog, Go!: The first book I ever read.
Hush: The book I’m starting to read today.
Surviving the Applewhites: The book that was my absolute favorite as a child. 22 months ago
1. Chef Boyardee, the food most of my childhood was spent eating.
2. Chicken baked in potato chips, a food the Jew boys make that’s absolutely delicious.
3. Fried Twinkies & fried Oreo cookies, foods that make me give up hope on America.
4. Vanilla Coke, the best soft drink… and basically liquid, ever.
5. Blue raspberry Screwball ice cream. 23 months ago
1. Canada: The place I so dream to live.
2. Japan: The place HE so dreams to live.
3. Germany: The place of the language I’m currently trying (and failing) to learn.
4. Iceland: A place I hear contains intense beauty, and wish to visit.
5. Alaska: A place of many stories, with an idiot mayor, that I also wish to visit.
6. Gettysburg: The amazing historical town I am so lucky to have grown up in. 23 months ago
1. For Evan to get into contact with me before I am forced to contact him first, due to over excessive worry.
2. For my hair to magically brush itself, as well as my teeth because I am a lazy person.
3. For all three of my cats to sleep with me tonight…<3
4. For me to get the non-lazy burst of energy to finish my town… AND my AP and Accel. summer assignments.
5. For food to make itself and be presented to me upon a silver tray… :P
6. For the next time I check my FB, that little notification symbol to blink red with a number higher than 3. I like to feel important…
7. To understand everything exactly about what is politically going on with us right now.
Hey, I’m a teenager. We only think about what feels good right NOW. What do you expect? 23 months ago
I think I’m doing this backwards… Oh well. :D
3. Clowns, for serious.
4. Becoming old.
5. Pain: emotional, physical and mental.
6. People, sometimes.
8. Giving my kitty kisses… (He likes to attack faces, the cutie. <3) 23 months ago
1. My animals.
2. Taking walks late at night.
3. That red light on my phone.
4. Fountain soda.
7. The way Evan chuckles.
8. Staying up ALL night on the phone.
9. Flee markets.
❤ 23 months ago
1. I’m in love.
2. I don’t believe in love.
3. I really hate questions without question marks.
4. I got back in touch with my dad. My choice. I don’t know if it’s the RIGHT choice, but it’s MINE.
5. You could have at least given me a single compliment, perhaps a “Good job.” That took me a long time and all you gave me was criticism; and you of all people should know how I am with criticism.
6. I wish I wasn’t such an internet loser.
7. I drink Pepsi sometimes, and enjoy it. Which reminds me… I’m thirsty.
8. I hurt him on purpose, just to know that I can…
9. When I say “I love you” it’s usually a lie.
10. I completely hate myself.
:D Why do all my secrets make me seem like some slutty little depressed bitch? x-x 23 months ago