The List of 100 Things To Re-gift/Re-purpose/Donate/Re-cycle:
1. 2 books To BAGLY, Inc. for young adult library.
2. broken digital clock and digital frames to Best Buy for recycling.
3. Suit, shirt and shoes to Sister for interviewing.
4. 3 pairs of tennis shoes
5. Rainbow belt
6. Targus backpack
7. Mexican Maraca
8. old digital camera to Best Buy for recycling
11. CD cleaner/multi-tool
12. Sunglasses & case
13. iPod Classic to nephew
14. Expensive cologne to nephew
15. Returned/mailed book to Mom
16. Book to Lylah
17. Huge stuffed Teddy bear to Niece & Nephew in Virginia (2-27-12)
18. Copy of South Beach Diet Dining to Kristy (2-27-12)
19. Book “Dorm Room Feng Shui” and Deutsche Bank Pen/Pencil set to Olivia Jones (2-28-12)
3-7-12 to Upper Valley Haven
20. Lots of travel sized toiletries collected, feminine products collected and pens/pencils (why do I have like 1000 writing utensils?)
21. Nice wool skirt that is too big, no longer my style but very nice.
22. Mish mash of gifts I’ll never use (notepads, gingerbread scented sachets, nice tea).
23. 2 Cases of Propel water to the Haven Homeless shelter
24. some books and magazines, some house slippers 22 months ago