I guess the older I get, the smaller percentage a week of my life becomes :-)
- Planted some spring vegetables
- Watched my son play an ugly step-sister in Cinderella for the school production
- Was reminded how lucky we are when I saw a photo of a 4 year old girl living on a dump in Kenya, collecting plastic bottles
- Preparing for travel
- Helping Miss 24 buy her first home
- Great home cooked food
- A chinese feast
- Meeting new & interesting people
- Family 8 months ago
While I was gardening the plum tree’s blossom petals were being blown off the tree like blossom petal snow… magical 8 months ago
I spent the last month relieving for a reading recovery programme. It was encouraging seeing the kids progress & learn to enjoy reading.
It reminds me how lucky we are to have so many opportunities to learn so much through books. 8 months ago
Cranberry, lemon & white chocolate scone. 8 months ago
... will be alright in the end, and if it’s not, then it is not yet the end… 8 months ago
- Dinner with my rotary friends at a mongolian BBQ restaurant
- Getting on top of my workload
- Reading 8 months ago
- Miss 23 turning 24
- Sizzling satay pork
- A poster that said:
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a unicorn
Then always be a unicorn 9 months ago
- Supporting my fencing son
- Raising money for a good cause
- Taking photos
- Finalising our vacation
- Attending the local writers event
- Getting supportive feedback from 2 international publishers 9 months ago
Feeling great about all the positive feedback about my new book, including the first presentation to a workplace :-) 9 months ago
Had a weekend away, catching up with Mrs BE & myself.
Reading Steve Jobs biography.
Watching the Olympics & NZ doing well on the tables.
Posting copies of my book.
Catching up with cheers.
Replying to emails.
Capturing some photos.
This is a photo I took when heading off to the movies (Dark Knight rises) with Miss 22. 9 months ago
He had a wonderful time exploring Canada, making new friends & having a real adventure… Bears, ATVs, Helicopters, Trucks, Elks, Stampede etc.. His grandparents had a great time too. 9 months ago
- Sharing photos
- Delicious pumpkin & kumara soup with bacon & croutons
- Progress with work
- Reading Steve Jobs book
- Playing draw something
- Planning for travel 9 months ago
- Pancakes with banana, bacon & blueberry
- Reading Mr 19’s travel blog as he explores Canada with his grand-parents
- Watching the book get printed (this is the cover)
- Updating the website
- Getting my last Health & Wellbeing blog completed 10 months ago
“The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can’t read them” http://bit.ly/Nc7RXk
Loading lots on my kindle app & even started reading them! 10 months ago
- Having some time away with just me & the missus
- Spoiling Mrs BE with an awesome pair of boots (for her – not me)
- Fish dinner
- Muppet Movie (1979 version)
- My week with Marilyn
- Celebrating & reflecting on the life of my wife’s step father’s brother… he had a good innings & passed without suffering
- Planning for a European Vacation 10 months ago
- productive day
- sending the book to the printer
- Giving a friend a gift to say thanks 10 months ago
Another week has vanished…
Today I enjoyed exploring a new trail with Miss 23 & finding a couple of new geocaches 10 months ago
- Walking in the sun
- Playing Draw Something with the family
- Toblerone (in moderation)
- Planning a holiday… maybe Europe?
- Geocaching 10 months ago
- Great coffee at a new cafe
- engaging meetings
- So, so close to getting the book to the printer 11 months ago
have been a bit of a blur… at least the photos remind me what I’ve been doing.
Here’s some of my favourite shots. http://www.flickr.com/photos/42371658@N00/sets/72157630219240076/ 11 months ago
Catching up with Rotary role.
Top Gear India.
Holiday planning. 11 months ago
Because I am not keeping up with it and I need the space on my list for a new one. 11 months ago
A quiet catch up day.
Watching the All Blacks.
Fush & chups 11 months ago
- My new business cards arrived hot off the press for an event I was heading to. The feedback was phenomenally good.
- Going from feeling overwhelmed to feeling somewhat under control.
- Having things to look forward to each month for the rest of the year. 11 months ago
Being warm & dry even though it is colder & wetter
Getting the book 98.5% done
A wholesome stew 11 months ago
- Getting my weekly newsletter sent
- Meeting new people
- Delicious new food
- Home baking
- A warm, dry house while it is cold & wet outside
- Almost always the creative, dedicated minority has made the world better. – Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929–1968) 11 months ago
- Homemade sushi
- An iPad
- Enjoying chores
- Sleeping in
- Lush shower gel 11 months ago