Very exhausting 60 minutes but definitely worth doing. We joined a free private class with a squash teacher, he was soooo nice, exlained all the rules and showed basic moves. Note to myself – work on my coordination ;o) BH really enjoyed the class – we have to sign up for another class :o)! But after we manage to leave the couch.. I can`t move right now …. 3 months ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
membership.usta.com/ Become a USTA Member Today for a Low Annual Fee. Sign Up @ USTA.com!
www.ask.com/How+To+Play+Squash Search for How To Play Squash. Look Up Fast Results now!
People doing thisSee everyone
How I did it: For me, it was rather simple. You need
- skills - I've played tennis (although this is enough to manage on the court, I still have a long way to go)
- partner - my partner found me instead
- racket, ball - put a request up on Facebook and got it all for free from my step-sister
- time - cleared my schedule on Thursday afternoons
- money - the price was reasonable enough