Ooops. I guess I was dreaming too much and living in the moment too much to do this goal! I do have BIG dreams. I just can’t say what they are out loud yet ;) The thoughts are out there though, travelling around, making tiny connections.
I have been doing a lot of things to get me where I want to be. When I look back on 2011, I’m pretty happy about where I am so far. One of the things that has inspired me (if you can call it that) is the impending “END of the World” on Dec 21, 2012. Sure, you can laugh… Whether it happens or not is really irrelevant. If you think about it – There’s nothing like a deadline to get your “homework” done!!!
Seriously, if you only had 11 months left to do what you really want to do, what would you do?
So, I’ll continue to Dream BIG, and Live Now! Because you never know, and in the end, what is the worse case scenario? The world ends, but you’ve accomplished so much more than you ever have in your life! Or … the world doesn’t end, but you’ve accomplished so much more than you ever have in your life! See, it’s a win-win :D 16 months ago
1. Have a successful Ole Years night program! ✔.
It was awesome! Although Ole Years day we were still coming up with the last part of the dance…everything turned out great! No mistakes and the visitors were touched! Mission accomplished :)
2. Home: Make my house into a home ✔.
Not totally what I wanted but it does have a greater home feel and I like it! It’s just to get my bedroom in order and this would be done (which I’m planning on doing tonight…so I’m marking this done).
3. Church: Close off all roles and responsibilities appropriately ✔.
4. Work: Complete all pending activities and applications ✔.
I did as much as I can…worked straight until the last Friday whilst everyone else was at the company’s lime! My entire January is already booked!
5. School: Decide what I’m doing about school and enroll somewhere ✗.
Not done! Still need funds….still to register locally…still stressing about this!
6. Business: Start my own business ✗.
Had an error with my company name so now everything is kind of held back due to that.
7. Work for others: Aid others in completing their 2011 goals ✔.
More work still to be done but I completed this as much as I could.
8. Personal: On to perfection ✔.
More water, woke up earlier, and had some new adventures.
9. Personal: Get my personal projects rolling ✔.
Ok so my previously listed projects were not really the ones I did but personal projects were done :)
10. Christmas: Have a very Merry Christmas and spread the joy as far abroad as I can ✔.
REALLY did this!!! Christmas was good! 16 months ago
Well, I failed miserably at this one. Sigh. It has been a long, hard month and I’m so incredibly glad that it is over.
I will refocus and regroup for the new year.
It is time to pull myself up by my bootstraps, take a deep breath, and get on with my life, one way or the other. 16 months ago
This is the last day of December and of the year. Overall, I think I did very good with this bootcamp with the exception of getting things resolved with the old dentist but that has turned out to be a much longer process.
- Do yoga ✓
- Better oral hygiene (use new mouthwash that my new dentist gave me) ✓
- Meditate ✓
- Take all supplements ✓
- Healthy cooking ✓
- Moisturize extra during the month of December to prevent dry skin ✓
- Be positive ~ eliminate negativity ✓
- Learn something new everyday ✓
- Limit: one hour or less online ✓
- Get sunshine daily (exception: cold, rainy, or snowy days) ✓
- Finish homework on time (CLASSES ARE OVER 12/12 ✓)
- Laundry done by Sunday (Week four: ✓)
- Practice self-care (mani, pedi, etc) ✓
- Run once a week (HEY ~ it’s cold outside!) x
- Get things with old dentist resolved
- Enjoy my Christmas with family ✓
- Catch up with friends ✓
- Send out all Christmas cards ✓ 16 months ago
Its the end of the year, and Im wrapping a month and 2011.
I think its been a big month of dreaming and living and these are the highlights
- Started the interview process and survived the first 2 interviews
- Made Christmas gifts for family – homemade, cute and well received! Enjoyed Christmas through carols, baking, making, and time with family and hubby!
- Visited family which was tough but I think I made it through as best I could
-Did not exercise as much as I should but given the stress levels I think it went well overall
-Read alot of non-school material and finally caught up on assigned readings just in time for 2012
Im curious to see what the next year will bring….
Happy new year bootcampers! 16 months ago
-Vitamin + Medicine✔
-Learn how to play continental.✔
-Wish my love a happy new year at 10:00 a.m (Midnight in Tokyo)(I called him , but late)
-Send pictures of the best moments of 2011 to my students.✔
-Enjoy the celebration of the new year with my family.✔
-Make 12 wishes while eating grapes and run with the bag around the house.✔
-Dance. 16 months ago