on my list in February 2013, and with no entries? Just shows how active I’ve been lately.
Well, I read some 30+ books last year. Some better, some worse, some way too shallow (had to be put down unread) and some very difficult to digest but very worth it. All in all, a good reading year. 12 months ago
Days Gone Bye
Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore 14 months ago
50. Caitlin Moran – How to be a woman.
Best book this year! She’s fabtastic!
51.The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making – Catherynne M. Valente. Birthday gift and a lovely book.
52. One Hundred Strokes of the Brush Before Bed by Melissa P. Dreadful but still way better than the 50 shades of blah book I looked at…
53 & 54 Storm Front And Fool Moon – Jim Butcher
Books 1 & 2 of the Dresden files. A fab romp.
55. The Earth hums in B flat – Mari Strachen. A friend loved this but it dragged for me… 14 months ago
Total 42 books, mainly in German.
Doing this certainly improved my German! 14 months ago
Very Sexyyy! :) 14 months ago
20. The Little Prince, by Antoine Saint-Exupery 14 months ago
I know it’ll improve me German, but also makes my blanket crocheting time more enjoyable (impossible as that may sound to fellow crochet enthusiasts)
I’ve listened to quite a few, and shall try to upload multiple pic.
Agatha Christie: Das Böse Unter der Sonne, Betrams Hotel, Sie Kamen Nach Bagdad, Eine Tür Fällt ins Schloss, Tot im Dritten Stock,
Charlotte Link: Der Stunde der Erben.
Kerry and Tabitha Spencer: Das Versprechen
^does anyone know how to upload multiple pics from a mac? 14 months ago
This was a present of my niece. I still don’t know if I liked it or not. I have to reread it. The story is complex and unsettling 15 months ago
I don’t have anything to read at the moment, so I picked up one of my husband’s latest purchases. He only reads stuff with zombies and scary vampires and dragons… you get the picture…
I didn’t even know that “adult historical fantasy” was a genre, but this turned out to be quite good. Very well written, creepy, and disturbingly believable. 15 months ago
A hell of a story in just about 100 pages. 16 months ago
A brilliant book of how to knit or crochet extraordinary teacosies…..wool sculptures, really.
She has a blog too: www.grandpurlbaa.com 16 months ago
draft by Stephenie Meyer 16 months ago
A Social History of the Wall Street Crash of 1929 [Gordon Thomas, Max Morgan-Witts]
Totally worth reading!! 16 months ago
by Guillaume Musso 16 months ago
Hmmmmm, trying to remember!!!
47. The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick M. Lencioni – work book, dead easy read with some interesting points.
48.Jemima J. by Jane Green. So much blah!
49. The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch – loved this and I don’t know where I even got it from! 16 months ago