15. My boots had worn soles that had ripped apart from the actual boot. There’s no such thing as good craftsmanship anymore. I have no idea why I hadn’t yet thrown them away, except that I loved those combat boots. 16 months ago
12. Ugly vase
13. Old valentines day tin
14. Some useless, old paperwork 16 months ago
I recently moved in with my boyfriend, now my fiancé, and during that move I got rid of 10 items of clothing.
2. Shirt that never fit my bust
3. Another shirt that never fit my bust
4. Pair of jeans with holes at the thighs.
5. another pair of jeans with holes in the thighs.
6. An old sweatshirt.
7. Sweater that was unneeded due to my excess of sweaters
8. Another unneeded sweater
9. Holey Converse
10. Another pair of holey Converse
11. A pair of shoes that never fit in the first place. 16 months ago
1. Lumpy blanket
I got rid an old comforter which had stuffing that was hard and lumpy in some areas and nonexistent in others. 18 months ago