I still have fab. books to read. I will finish reading these books this year too. The list to finish reading them this year are;
2. Memoires of a professor – a book from my home country -
3. Tales from Shakespeare which I enjoy reading a lot
This is me, mixing the books to read according to my moods during the day. Those mentioned above will be read by the end of the year for sure. I may even read more books. To put this task as to do on my list has helped me a lot to get back into reading in 2012.
Plus, I took back more than 20 books I lent to my sister years ago. All I have to do is ship them back to London next time I go home and chose and read the ones I love again. 9 months ago
I am through my 5th book and this is my second favorite out of this years books that I have read so far.There is so much to say about him and his book but will do that when I have more time.
I probably will read this book in the future again. 13 months ago
1. I did read this book and updating here now: A Shakespearean university professor wrote a book about her travels across the World. This book is not only about her trips but also about the life style she has. What a woman she was. Now she lived until the age of 82. Smoking heavily, drinking two glasses of spirits before bed every night and consumed lots of cups of black tea through out the day. If I have done all of this I’d be dead within a year! But hey loved this book so much. She is such an inspiration.
2. Iliad by Homer, look forward to this book. Will see how this book go and buy Odeyssey too
3. Moliere’s The Bourgeois Gentlemen – would have been better to watch it at the theatre but want to do it something different.
4. Montaigne’s Essays 15 months ago
I am doing good with this one.
I have come up with some motivation rules;
1 – I bought 2 books in my native language so an unknown english word would not distract or put me off.
2 – I am not buying thick and heavy story books.
3 – Not buying books on the “best selling” shelf. But only the ones with a story I am interested in. Like literature, biography books rather than fiction or romantic books whihc I have no interest in. 15 months ago