21. lovely sunny weather
22. wearing a mini bowler hat
23. baking a nice yummy cake
24. doing what needs to be done
25. getting paid…...... 12 months ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
21. lovely sunny weather
16. talking on the phone
17. little brothers health
18. understanding 13 months ago
8. the help of loved ones during hard times.
10. being loved
11. the sunshine!
12. cappuccino ice cream 14 months ago
6. having a shower after gym in a hot day….
7. hugging and caring for family members 14 months ago
2. getting a soya caramel mocha at Starbucks
3. Learning and making product in 3ds max
4. Paulo Coelho books
5. Stating needs with confidence 14 months ago
29. Came into the office to a new upgraded desktop.
30. Swinging on a swing as a grown ass adult.
31. Hair appointment today means I get to steal time off work, yay. 15 months ago
26. First smile of the day: A father and his young son walking down the street hand-in-hand. Then in a child-like manner, the father swoops down to his little one to plaster his face with kisses while the child laughed gleefully. Such a precious jovial moment.
27. Lunchtime outings.
28. I made someone who is usually rather placid/stoic laugh out loud. It was a vulgar joke based on a play on words in Cantonese. 15 months ago
20. Stepping out of my comfort zone; observing the moment when something seems utterly scary and unachievable to my own standards, then wiping all that aside and take the plunge to pursue it and anticipate the positive outcomes instead. This will become an entry for a later “date”.
21. A slightly achy body after a previous evening’s stretch.
22. Accumulated work pile: GONE.
23. I love Boston Creme donuts!
24. Why, it’s nice to see you again sunshine rays…
25. Blood orange frozen yogurt and fruit pieces overload! 15 months ago
16. Getting the green light for yoga with the girls tonight. Yay!
17. Mid-day stretching in the office.
18. Major procrastination on hump day, just because it gives me something to do Thursday and Friday.
19. Post-valentine chocolates. 15 months ago
10. Wearing fire engine red on Valentine’s day. In this instance, it is my peacoat and a red scarf to match.
11. Tried something new: grilled swordfish, the taste buds were ecstatically tantalized .
12. Not being able to anticipate a “surprise” even though I over-analyze everything and try to predict all possible outcomes before it happens, yet the surprising part is that I was.
13. The freedom to wear what I want and have no mind for others’ judgements, however offbeat or extravagant or low-key it may be. My motto: You ARE able to rock anything you want.
14. Embracing and indulging in my benign inner-sadism. I like closing my jaw on flesh. More specifically on males. It brings me an inexplicable satisfaction, usually after I’ll just throw my head back in laughter.
15. Chuck Norris jokes. A random one that stuck with me, “Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.” 15 months ago
4. Coming into a nicely chilled, non-stuffy office after the window has been left open a crack all night. My fingers are starting to go numb as I type.
5. Seeing my assistant coming through the door whenever he comes back from daily errands. He feeds me and keeps me company, what more can I ask for. He is my savior.
6. My Youtube music playlist. A good mix of Gould, Satie and Faye this morning.
7. A creamy milk tea a day at work.
8. Turning down free coffee, so hard to but it’s for my own good.
9. LMAO-ing alone in my office like it is nobody’s business. If you can hear me from outside the building then good for you. 15 months ago
1. My right eyelid crease has finally re-creased itself to be symmetrical to the left one. It has been about several months since they were the same shape, the asymmetry probably has something to do with my sleeping positions. So this morning, I saw it in the mirror and screamed out “wow” and it made me feel pleasantly surprised. It’s a pretty big deal to me since it rarely happens. As much as I like things that have balance and how minuite in significance this seems, it is meaningful to me in the sense I should enjoy things while they last, as I will enjoy this symmetry until it decides to reshape itself.
2. Didi’s all-consuming nonstop doggy kisses.
3. When shopping with a male: The ex wanted to get a new belt and wallet. The entire amount of time we spent choosing the two items alloted to about five minutes tops. The first choice of each item were ones I pulled out, he liked it and we were done. I had forgotten how easy-going he was but at these times, re-experiencing it was amusing for me. 15 months ago