I’ve decided to narrow down my goals a little bit. At the moment, I’m focusing solely on the DAT and dental school requirements. 9 months ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.altova.com/StyleVision Create bar, area, line, pie charts & graphs for XML XBRL DB Free Trial
studentadvisor.com/Compare-Colleges Compare Colleges Side-By-Side & Find the Right College for You!
I’m changing this to making a notebook. No single chart in the world will be able to hold all the information about dental, pharm, and optom schools… not including DAT, PCAT and OAT info as well! haha
Already started on it today :). Working on the dental side. Then going to turn my focus to my personal profile to see what courses I have and what I need. And carry on from there… 15 months ago
- different tests
- test score requirements
- GPA/grades requirements
- additional materials needed: ie. reference letters, etc.
- test categories (ie. biological, physical, chemical sciences)
- recommended review materials
- what courses I need from school
- what courses I’m missing
- when the tests are written (Dates for the next 4 years)
- additional test specific classes offered to help prep (ie. MCAT classes, etc.) 15 months ago