1. I have a wonderful nice home.
2. My friends dearly love me.
3. I’m grateful that I don’t have to deal with people I really don’t want in my life.
4. That my daughter is trying to make a better life for herself.
5. That I’m in tune with so many things. 2 weeks ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
1. I have a wonderful nice home.
1. That I had a wonderful loving woman in my life, my grandmother.
2. That my daughter is trying to move forward and is paying her bills.
3. That my husband is better since his retreat.
4. That I can have a nice newly remodeled home.
5. That my mother continues to do better each day. 1 month ago
1.Boyfriend got a lot of things done and helped in the yard.
2. Moving forward on more house remodeling.
3. Mom still doing great.
4. Enjoying everything that I have.
5. Glad that I understand about living simply. 2 months ago
1. That my sleep is back in full force.
2. That I’m learning how to become a great cyclist.
3. That my daughter’s mind seems better balanced.
4. That I have the strength to only allow good people into my life.
5. That I know ways to help myself feel better. 3 months ago
1. That my daughter found a man that she loves deeply and he loves her back.
2. That I have some relatives that want to communicate!
3. That drinking a lot of water is making me feel much better.
4. That I’m coming to peace about a man that moved close to me.
5. That I have girlfriends that I love to talk with. Amen. 4 months ago
1. That my daughter looks happy with her new job.
2. That the sun was shinning today, I really missed it.
3. That I have many nice clothes.
4. That my mother continues to do well, we did not think she was going to be around this long.
5. That I can do what I want when I want. 5 months ago
1. That I have a nice clean home that I can rest in.
2. I have my health.
3. My sleep is better
4. My mom is still around and doing well.
5. That I have friends that love and miss me. 6 months ago
1. That I have a class room full of wonderful students.
2. That my daughter knows the value of kindness and compassion.
3. That I still have my mother on this earth.
4. That I’m finally having my bathrooms remodeled, this started yesterday.
5. That I understand the power of kindness. Amen. 9 months ago
1. That I feel ok with things at work. I have a feeling that things are going to change for the better.
2. That I have some strong sister hood with my girlfriends and I love them dearly.
3. That my daughter is learning many good skills.
4. That my older brother and his wife continue to mature and hopefully will continue to not be so ‘better than thou’.
5. That I have the strength to not tolerate mean behavior and I’m not uncomfortable with how I act around it anymore. 11 months ago
1. That changing my name feels good.
2. That I feel peaceful no matter what.
3. That I’m ok getting older.
4. That I have so many great choices for a wonderful life.
5. That my brain does not feel so fogged over with menopause things and I feel clear thinking again! 11 months ago
1. Yesterday was my grandmother’s birthday. I’m so grateful that she was in my life for 18 years.
2. That I have made so many wonderful improvements in my daughter’s home by hanging curtains, painting and cleaning. This really pleases her and it pleases me too.
3. That my boyfriend decided to be nice last week end after I told him he was an ass hole for yelling at me the precious weekend.
4. That I no longer have to be around my children’s relatives on their father’s side, this feels very good to be free of their abuse and backwardness.
5.That I’m getting my strength again and feeling a bit more grounded. 11 months ago
I feel grateful today because
1. My body is fit and healthy.
2. I have a wonderful comfortable bed to sleep in.
3. There is more family harmony with siblings – Lord knows they have been difficult.
4. My daughter is being much more respectful to me and her dad.
5. That deep down lonesome feeling is not as strong. 11 months ago
1. That my boyfriend is helping us get our home in order and working hard without complaining.
2. That I’m enjoying time with my daughter before she has to go back to work.
3.That my sister in law has had a huge shift in her personality and is acting much more kind to me.
4. That I have more patience with people that I use to think were boring years ago.
5. That I know how to love others deeply, sincerely and with my entire heart. 11 months ago
1. That my daughter has extra time off and we can do things together and I can help her make her home nice.
2. That my boyfriend understands when I tell him something.
3. Even though I have gained 20 pounds, my body is healthy and strong.
4. That I have people around me that are genuine and kind.
5. That it is finally raining! 12 months ago
1. That I actually make money for doing something I love, teaching fitness.
2. That my baby brother is now forced to go to rehab and forced to keep a job by law. That someone is finally standing up to him and telling his his life style is wrong.
3. That my daughter’s secretiveness does not get on my nerves like it did in the past and I have learned to ignore it for the most part. My ignoring this has kept our relationship working. No way would she tolerate that kind of behavior from anyone else.
4. That my boyfriend is getting better about not wasting so much money and is getting to realize that each penny counts.
5. That there is harmony between us neighbors in my neighborhood. 12 months ago
1. That I’m feeling good deep down.
2. That I’m working out harder and wiser with water and yoga.
3. That my mom continues to do better and is getting healthier.
4. That my boyfriend was ok during our trip together.
5. That my deep sleep is returning because of my deep work outs. 12 months ago
1. That even though my mother is in the hospital she has a strong sense of humor.
2. That I’m coming to peace about my weight even though I want to lose 20 pounds.
3. That I’m content with most parts of my life.
4. That I make good sound decisions most of the time.
5. That even though I did not feel well, I went to Yoga anyway and tried to enjoy it. 13 months ago
1. That I’m getting the old pictures in order so my mother can enjoy looking at them on a computer glad I have the time to do this.
2. That my boyfriend recognizes that he needs to take it easy.
3. That I don’t have any really bad habits.
4. That I get the honor of being a Eucharistic Minister and able to serve many different people.
5. That I know I’m a kind person and will give anyone a chance. Also I’m highly intuitive and will know when someone is about to make my life much harder. 13 months ago
1. That I can afford nice soaps, shampoos, lotions and things like that.
2. That my mother sounds clear, strong and energetic and wants to finally do things with our family. My mother is healing up after being in the hospital for a long time, she is walking again and cutting up saying funny things. I’m so grateful for that.
3. That I have wonderful friends that love me dearly as I love them.
4. That I like most of my neighbors.
5. That I feel my will power coming back. 13 months ago
1. That I have a comfortable, clean and well working home.
2. That I’m healthy
3. That I can enjoy a good belly laugh, and my daughter can be so funny sometimes.
4. That I know how to live simple and I enjoy it.
5. That I make good decisions. 13 months ago
1. That my mother continues to thrive.
2. That I have talent as an artist! Did not think so in the past but have been reading my reviews and they are great.
3. That I’m taking yoga on a regular basis now.
4. That I’m comfortable with my choices.
5. That I have the ability to turn the negative into positive very fast. 13 months ago
1. That I can sleep in as long as I like, but the phone always rings to wake me up, but I can unplug it.
2. That my boyfriend is trying to listen to me better and understand.
3. That I don’t crave chocolate like I use to.
4. That my sore breasts are getting a bit better.
5. That I believe in the power of prayer and I believe my sister can get better and if you are a prayerful person and you are reading this please pray for her health and well being. It use to be hard for me to pray a genuine prayer for her because she is so mean but I’m over riding my feelings for her and asking God to please bless and protect her. Amen. 13 months ago
1. Today is my friend J’s birthday I feel grateful to have her friendship.
2. That I am healthy enough to ride my bike just about anywhere I want to go. I took a nice ride today, it was hot but the ride was nice.
3. That the construction work is coming together slowly but moving forward toward it.
4. That date night with my boyfriend was a yoga class that we both enjoyed. He is really up tight and yoga is great for him.
5. That I’m finally coming to peace with the distance between my sister and myself, I don’t feel guilty for trying to make peace and I realize peace can not come until she becomes peaceful within. I wish so much she would get her life together. 13 months ago
1. That I found a Yoga class that I really like and has helped me get myself aligned and it is at a time that is perfect with my schedule.
2. That my daughter did not have that ‘heaviness’ about her today and looked better, she also drank a bunch of water in front of me, I try not to bug her about drinking water but she is clearly dehydrated.
3. That I felt my will power come back around 4 yesterday. I feel it was prayers or something snapped but I could feel it when it came back.
4.That my boyfriend gave me a great massage and helped my sore muscles and tissues and got that burning out of my breasts. Damn hormones.
5.That I’m not overwhelmed by my sister’s ugly behavior towards me and realize it is bipolar. I’m better at not taking her verbal abuse so personal and realize more and more how ill she is. I can not be around her until she decides to do something about her abuse towards me and others. 14 months ago
1. That the weather has been so beautiful.
2. That I had a great day at my volunteer job, met some nice people and had genuine fun.
3. That my boyfriend is a move ahead type of man.
4. That I feel peace when I go to bed at night.
5. That I am healthy. 14 months ago
1. That I still get good job offers, sometimes I don’t want to take them but they do come in.
2. That I get visits from heaven from my loved ones.
3. That my mother is doing so well.
4. That my friend’s son is doing ok after a car accident.
5. That my sadness is lifting slowly. 14 months ago
1. That I can stand up for what is right and take back things I buy that are defective.
2. That I’m feeling for balanced and not so sad.
3. That my daughter is starting to have a much better head on her shoulders and thinking better.
4. That I have peace of mind even when life gets hard.
5. That I keep getting neat job offers and one day I will find my dream job, what ever that will be. 14 months ago
1. That I got a happy birthday message from an old friend. I have really missed him.
2. That my yoga class last night made me feel so much better today, it helped align my spine and knocked bones back into balance, I’m grateful that my boyfriend insisted I go with him.
3. My boyfriend has been in a good mood lately. He is cute when he smiles with his cute teeth and he is a good guy, he usually gets on my nerves but lately he has been sweet.
4. The weather outside is perfect. It’s been a long time since I have seen weather so perfect.
5. That I feel I’m finally ready to lose this grief causing weight. 14 months ago
1. That I have one best friend that is like a sister and I know she loves me and I’m ever so grateful to have her.
2. That my boyfriend loves me deeply and I can see that in his eyes.
3. That I have a comfortable life style with good insurance.
4. That I have peace of mind most of the time no matter what the storm brings.
5. That I have a personal, strong and intimate relationship with God and know how to connect through prayer. I have no idea how anyone can get anywhere without the gift of the holy spirit. 14 months ago
1. For my friends, I do love them.
2. That my daughter changed her attitude a bit and that is helpful.
3. That my boyfriend truly loves me, my mom says his eyes still bug out when he sees me.
4. For the peace of mind I’m feeling and the heaviness starting to leave.
5.For being honest with myself about who I will allow into my life and who I’m not going to allow. I use to think I have to give everyone a chance but I’m learning that is not true, some people are out to harm or harass and I don’t want that or take the time it takes to heal from that. 14 months ago