... saw first half done and everything working well.
The second week should now sort out the remaining second half.
Meanwhile, I found out about hierarchy working here.
1) “Individual contributor”.
2) “Team Lead” (not a people manager, just senior contributor). This is where I am at moment, I guess.
3) “Assistant Head”. Either heading small department, or vice-Head for a bigger one. Could be same as Team Lead.
4) “Head”. A first people manager position. Heads a department. Benefits start here, including free health insurance for members of family.
5) “Global Head”. A head of a big department, which could have partitions and other heads reporting to them. Could be “division head” where division comprises separate departments.
6) “Director”. Member of Board of Directors, one Director heads a division of disparate departments. Usually “Director” is a CxO.
7) “CEO”. Supervises all directors and is responsible for functioning of entire company to…
8) “Shareholder”. Rare position, Czar and God in best Russian tradition, they own everything, perform strategical management and direction setting. I know three only.
Found out that the new transferee from Russia got an Assistant Head of TSE position. Why don’t we in IT have neither a Head nor Assistant Heads? All we have is a Support Manager (Level 2, “Team Lead” position). Will have to figure out what are the plans. 1 day ago