- Melancholy: adjective.
1. a gloomy state of mind, especially when habitual or prolonged; depression.
2. sober thoughtfulness; pensiveness. 4 months ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.ask.com/A+Word+For+The+Day Search for A Word For The Day. Look Up Fast Results now!
www.dictionaryboss.com/ Expand Your Vocabulary Every-Day. Check The Word of the Day w/ App!
People doing thisSee everyone
Even if I don’t update this entry daily I want to come up with a word for all of the days that I didn’t.
- Delineate: verb (used with object), de·lin·e·at·ed, de·lin·e·at·ing.
1. to trace the outline of; sketch or trace in outline; represent pictorially.
- Elucidate: verb (used with object)
1. to make lucid or clear; throw light upon; explain.
verb (used without object)
2. to provide clarification; explain. 4 months ago