How I did it:
How to make interesting stories?
Pick up your ass and go outside!
Read how I did it… 1 week ago
- year started with my amnesia. I think it's a great experience for me to learn to live with myself 'cause I couldn't confide in myself just because i didn't know anything from my own past. also I needed to learn to trust other people and it was very hard for me 'cause often first they were talking about my past about something what I didn't know and some of the thing they had spoken about were not too good for myself (it's hard to listen about your bad sides evenly if they are in the past).
- I cannot forget about magnolia blossom! I heard about it on the Christmas and was waiting for it more than three months! Often I was seeing magnolia in night dreams and it was exciting to see it in April 24!
- very fun experience was to learn roller-skating. in the past I was not bad at roller-skating, however, that time I was afraid of rollers 'cause I had heard how I broke my hand (and I have some problems with it evenly now, after 6 years). I was falling three times in my life trying to do a trick... you know, it was very painful (my ass and hands were crying two weeks at least) but doing tricks worth it!
- another great experience was to learn to swim not in the pool where you can get out away any time but in the river. it's very hard don't be afraid of something what had made you worse. my story with headaches and amnesia started from swimming in the pool. however, at the evening of the first day I was jumping from the pier and swimming behind it on the depth 5-8 metres and nothing was wrong. Many thanks for my friend Diana who made me stronger and for her belief in myself!
- I remember my acquaintance with more than ten people in one day in September 16. I was very shy girl and first time I was only listened to their dialogues. However, after that day I started not be afraid of new people and now make friends easily. By the way, I made friends with all the company and we spend weekends together in the forest, on the beach, behind the river etc.
- also that time was fun story in hospital when I with my friend Marina run away from there at the evening. you know, it's hard to stay there for about two weeks without fresh air!
- I'm very happy of that day when I was on big wheel. It was I fun moment 'cause i like high places and live on 10th floor and my friend has a fear of high... so, you can imagine how many noise was there? (:
- I drew a sketch which at the end had published in the book. often i have one though "if I had known it will publish in the book, I would have drawn it better" 'cause these days some publishers asking "can you draw something like this?" and I answering "I can draw something better than this 'cause this picture is just an old 30-minutes sketch". Now I still thinking how many publishers and money I had if I drew that picture better :'D
- In June it was my first attempt to ride a bike. You know, it's a very fun experience, especially when you are riding without your hands!
- epic story continues up for today from that damn day when I get a kitten. now it's a red-white cat with my dreadful temper who always runs somewhere, breaks something and sleeps on the fridge (i wanna sleep on the fridge too!)
- it's a year when I had found a place where I can sit on the gun and look at the city from quiet place.
- it's a year of my first real swimming in the river and kayaking. I was swimming below the bridge and cough a fish with my hands and put it into the canoe... it was very tasty fish! (:
- I had nice holidays with my friends in Lviv. we came back to Kiev with many fun and interesting stories and this year I wanna go to Lviv again 'cause it's the best city and cultural centre in Ukraine!
- I don't like to talk about my problems and hospitals, however, in autumn, when I stayed in neurological centre with children with epilepsy, I was drawing and after the time for about seven boys and girls were sitting on beds in my ward and drawing with me. i think it's the best story in my life.
- it's a year when I had published my own calendar with my own pictures and I'm proud of it. I hope, i can do another calendar for 2014 year (:
I have many other fun and interesting stories from my life but these are the most popular (:
How I did it: If anything looked (or still looks) even remotely interesting, I do it. Any trip or project, no matter how mundane looking, is a chance to have an experience that translates into an interesting story.
In fact, the more boring something appears, the more interesting the story gets. It doesn't sound like it should work that way, but it does.
Also, don't confuse interesting with fun or easy. Anything interesting rarely fits into those categories. Read how I did it… 1 week ago
It’s a lifestyle and attitude, man. You’ve just got to really accept deep down that this life is purely and simply about you and your perception of it.
We cannot and will not ever know the whole truth, the reason, or the origins, so might as well just let it ride for the joy of now! 2 months ago
When I’m on my death bed I want to remember my life.I want to remember stories that I can still laugh at years later!I want to be the person that ALWAYS has a good story to tell.I don’t want to look back at my life to find a bunch of average stories because that’s just plain boring!
I’m gonna go with the flow from now on.I’m gonna say yes when someone asked me to do some thing new.I’m gonna get crazy.Because who knows,maybe that time that you go to take out the trash you’ll see a shooting star…Or a UFO… 2 months ago
yea it was Weird, i feel bad for the roach cause the bee flew out the window with it…and i dont know what happened to it..it was kind of like the scene from jeepers creepers when the thing flew away with dary… it was like two years ago.and they actually looked like they were fighting, thy slapped each other around and rolled on the ground… it actually seemed more like the bee was trying to rape the roach 0_o!!. i think thats one of the most craziest things that ive ever witnessed..such small things. 2 months ago