1. Buy the right products as per your skin type.
2. If you go to a store like sephora, take the recommendation of the sales associate there… they know which products work, they know how many people come back for the products, they know the goods and the bad.
3. STICK to the Products you purchased; for at least 2 months. Give it at least 2 months. I majored in cell biology, Cells take that much time to respond and adapt to new products.
4. Drink Water.
5. Wash face frequently. If you have oily skin – use an astringent; or a toner. Use it only with a CoTTON BALL.
6. If you apply make-up everyday- then make sure your make up is not too old; and expired. This is a big mistake. Like everything else, make up also has expiry; and you are applying it on your skin. Your skin pores are taking it in; and responding to it.
7. Make sure you wash your face and apply moisturizer at night- VVVV Important. For Oily skin- Find the RIGHT moisturizer.
8. Wear clean clothes, you clean bedsheets and pillow covers.
9. Don’t expect anything to work in 2 days… give it time, just forget that you are using a new line of products.
10. A face loofah; or facial brush also works well to remove impurities from face.
Just be happy, and don’t obsess over your skin.
My roomates skin breaks out all the time, and she runs to the mirror to pick on it; apply 500 products on it etc etc. I just let it be, and just do my thing. 2 years ago