I want to achieve this goal so I can say no, stress less and have more time for living 3 months ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
People doing thisSee everyone
How I did it: I bought a diary and have made sure to write all appointments, both work and social, in it. Remembering to check it wasn't easy at first, but I got used to it. It's way better than writing things down on scraps of paper or worse still: thinking I could remember everything. I may have been mocked for it at work, but at least I now have a better grasp of my life. Read how I did it… 7 months ago
Still using my diary, when I remember to take it with me!
Not sure when this goal will be considered complete. I’ll give it another month and see. 9 months ago
New plan: to get rid of stuff i don’t need, as i feel overhelmed by them and it’s such a bad feeling! No, I don’t have thousands of items, but still too much… Life is simple – so should be our attitiude towards it.
Some clues for myself:
- make lists of things you own in each cathegory & start minimalizing your collections
- leave only these things you actually use during one year
- also books can’t stay with you forever! bookcrossing rules!
- if you buy a new thing, give away two of your old ownings
- don’t be (too) sentimental – life moves forward
- there are way better activities than shoppings! // ‘lists of potental shoppings’ should survive one month – if it didn’t, you don’t need those stuff
- you should focus only on important things! minimalism is not just about material items
- 9 months ago
I’ve found myself forgetting dates I’ve planned things for on occasion and don’t especially like it. I bought a diary tonight, so technically this goal can be considered done. I want to wait a while, say 2 months, and see if I can be organised enough in that time. 10 months ago