- Got a new car which is cheaper to run(and was cheaper to buy)
- Making headway towards clearing my debts
- Money is coming in but I’m not back to being a cubicle slave
- Feeling already better after making the decision to reclaim my normal self
- A few enquiries and one sale from Fiverr 1 week ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.ask.com/Gospel+Song+Grateful Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
People doing thisSee everyone
I may talk past some of y’all in this entry…Quite personal and quirky. But here goes! Been struggling lately trying to make ends meet AND pursuing full time ministry (not priesthood, just spending time teaching the bible to the public). I had been praying about it, but without much faith. Then last week I decided I really wanted it. I was prepared to fight for it. My prayers were more earnest. I also told my friends about my goal ( I’m sure they prayed for me too). Then one of them put a word for me with the firm he works for. I wasn’t sure it would be worth it as I work in a similar firm. But I went for a trial yesterday anyway. It turns out to be much much better paid than where I am now (I made in one night what I would make in a 3 days!) It will support my ministry nicely!
I’m so grateful!
:-D 1 month ago
I am grateful that I have a job that allows me to advocate for others, contribute a valuable service, determine my own schedule, exercise creative liberties, engage in the community, and promote a rewarding cause. I appreciate that I live so close to the office that the commute is only minutes – or even a bike ride away. I am happy that I have an office that feels like my own with space for work, conversation, relaxing, even meditating. I am grateful for the Board of Directors and volunteers who generously donate their time and talents. I am thankful that I make a good wage and am treated with respect by my coworkers and supervisor. I appreciate that I have control over my projects and future plans. 1 month ago
- Tired but productive weekend
- Well earned rest
- Closed January with 73 hours on ministry
- Extra fiver from work
- Blog looking better and better with B working on it
- February promising to be better than January financially
- Enjoyed meeting better, having prepared better
- New venture possibility thanx to M.
- Completed a goal on 43T yay!
- Was given a croissant by landlady. I normally don’t have breakfast but I guess I will tomorrow :-P
- Had the house to myself for about an hour today
- I had no nerves at all while canvassing with J. 2 months ago
- Great time on ministry
- Good food in good company (Thanx Rach’!)
- Did my books for that tax return (cutting it fine)
- £6 pound tip tonight!
- idea struck for taking my online venture to the next level 2 months ago
- Good laugh at work
- Present immunity to colds
- Rewatching History of Science by Michael Mosley. Geek time
- Buzz from creating (blog and YouTube)
- New subscriber
- Renewed sense of purpose 2 months ago
- Came out of my talk unscathed (actually got some commendations)
- Nice time on ministry even though short because of weather
- Enjoyed meeting very much as I was so involved in it.
- Enjoyed good (and plentiful) food in good company. The way to my heart is definitely through my stomach!
- About to watch Krrish 3 with J. I love me some Bollywood action… 2 months ago
- My funky hat from DR
- J’s news of success
- J’s fixing my car stereo
- Big man’s! Mmmmh :)
- Got a £7 tip
- Good ministry
- More peeps at our Bball/football arrangement. Plus a gal was present!
- Left in time before the lightning and the torrential rain
- Rescue time app
- Won another chess game 2 months ago
- Forced rest because of the rain
- Being given a tool to analyse my time management
- Being given invaluable insight for one of my ventures.
- Calm nerves
- Clean and tidy living space
- Managing what was in effect an impromptu talk without being booed off the stage. 2 months ago
- Feeling alive and joyful
- The spiritual uplift that being out a lot on ministry gives me
- A surge in activity in 2 of my ventures
- My vitamin delivery is here so I’m gonna be super productive from now onwards
- The gift I’ve received from H this week
- The recent rebirth of my once dead social life
- My clean conscience, tired each day for the right reasons.
I feel blessed! Thanks Jah! 2 months ago
I’m going to find at least one thing everyday that I’m grateful for.
Today I am grateful for:
-My husband taking care of our daughter so I could take a nap
-Naps in general
-Living near the beach, the ocean always seems to soothe the soul
-Toddler kisses 5 months ago
- Being out of the rat race
- Freedom to indulge in my many interests
- Freedom to explore and understand my peculiar self
- Having bumped into a friend who would have otherwise not made contact
- Another day of life to sort myself out before it’s too late.
- Sun, Sun, Sun!!!
- 2nd day of phototherapy and already I can feel results! 8 months ago
1) Felt GREAT after my workout this morning
2) Compliment from barista at coffee shop about how gorgeous I looked =)
3) Compliment from another barista at same coffee shop about having great hair
4) I like my outfit and make-up today
5) Getting work done, being productive
6) Signed up for an apprenticeship with a very strong mentor! Very excited about this as it will be a real opportunity to get more experience teaching high-level literature/culture courses and will give me an edge when intermediate-level course are available for TA’s to teach
7) Structured day today with a job to go to
8) Compliment on my outfit from random guy on street: I like this wayyy more than creepy comments about my body.
9) Loads of coupons on products I buy anyway
10) Productive day
11) Spoke to my dad 8 months ago
1) Some good deal on drugstore make-up. Love getting new make-up that’s inexpensive.
2) Got paid :-)
3) Gaining experience as a private tutor.
4) I’m on vacation from my official time-consuming job for the next three weeks or so.
5) This means I have time to work on Spanish, art, music and work on being healthy.
6) Weather has not been too hot.
7) I re-stocked my favorite chai tea
8) Chicken burgers waiting to be cooked, mmm
8) Electric bill was low. Yay for not using the A/C and staying cool with a fan. 8 months ago
- My subscribers (love you guys, you cheer me up without realising it)
- My friend taking a stand for his beliefs
- My taking a chance at saying to the BBC what I think of their evolution crusade.
- Discovering Azonto and the Alkayida dance (Getting in touch with my African roots has never been so fun!)
- Being alive
- The unusually frequent sunny days
- Having sustenance and covering
- Can’t get enough of this video for some reas on http://youtu.be/J2UCZDvAvxs 8 months ago
1) New make-up. Got this gorgeous pink and grey shadow set for $2. I love sales.
2) I am drinking coffee.
3) Compliment from girl at counter when I was getting my coffee. She said my hair was beautiful. Great compliment, on a day when I was feeling a bit messy and unkempt because my hair was still slightly damp (as usual) and this coffee shop was full of people on their way to work.
4) I love my short, artsy nails
5) Day to myself 8 months ago