1) Gorgeous weather
2) Class went quite well
3) Unexpectedly got to spend an extended amount of time with two people I am close to
4) First “weight loss” compliment. Man noticed I had lost weight and said I looked very nice. YES! I had noticed changes, but was waiting to get to the stage when others noticed – 1 month for YOU to see a difference, 2 months for your friends to see a difference, 3 months for the rest of the world to notice.
5) Good conversation with female friend, shared coffee and gelato. Mmm.
6) Gift from above-mentioned friend; very creative with cute seashells and little chocolates.
7) All my papers are printed and ready for class this week. 23 hours ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
People doing thisSee everyone
1) Gorgeous weather
until I reach 1000 entries. This is an on-going journey to having a grateful, postive attitude.
1) I feel so much fitter than I did even a month ago.
2) I feel strong.
3) First week of teaching was quite good.
4) Saw my friends again.
5) Fun new summer outfits. 3 days ago
1) Really good workout high
3) Compliment on outfit
4) Nice shipment arrived
5) No severe weather
6) Nice moderately warm sunny day 5 days ago
1) Talked to my dad on the phone
2) Discovered a fun, challenging and effective way to get my weekly cardio hour in without having to resort to a boring elliptical/treadmill in a stuffy gym
3) 2 guys tried to chat me up while I was out running errands. I guess it’s a bit silly for this but I won’t lie, it is a confidence booster, especially since I really was in running-errands mode (leggings, long loose tank top, hair half dry, no make-up) and was not expecting any attention.
4) My heel was a bit sore but seems to be better after I started wearing more cushioned shoes during those high-impact workouts.
5) Seeing one of my best friends tomorrow after almost a month away from each other! 1 week ago
1. Saw a friend who’s in my program and that I hand’t seen since I left for my holiday
2. We discovered three festivals: a music festival, a late-night market and an open-air arts festival. I love these events.
3. Tried cuban food; very tasty and not too expensive
4. Nice weather, lots of people out, girls in very cute and inspiring fashionable ensembles
5. Gourmet ice-cream treat
6. I wrote a cute new striped dress – perfect shade of coral pink, nice above-knee length, simple cut, good fabric and only $10. 1 week ago
1) Tea date with friend
2) Good conversation
3) Fun visiting thrift store
4) Walking in drizzle
5) Strong workouts
6) Compliments on outfit/nails/etc
7) Plans for Saturday night 1 week ago
1) My suitcases weren’t lost. They were delivered to my apartment the same night. What a pain that would have been.
2) Compliment on dress.
3) Nice weather.
4) No storm.
5) Good workout. 2 weeks ago
Sunny weather- a wonderful mood-enhancer. Makes me wanna swim, drink cocktails and have a picnic. (Not all at the same time, of course.)
My driving insturctor’s patience when she has to explain the same thing five times ‘cos I just don’t get it!
Just generally being able to live comfortably, and along with this, having opportunities to help those who are suffering. 2 weeks ago
There has been so much good stuff lately.
Waking up at dawn to enjoy the sensation of being on a speedboat, whizzing past gorgeous scenery.
Spending the weekend in one of the most beautiful hotels in the world.
World-class spa treatments to enjoy and help me lose my inhibitions.
Getting to know people that I never thought I could open my mind to.
Dad bought me loads of medicines to take as a stock while abroad.
Both showered me with money and gifts. Too many to even try to count.
Dad has shown time and again how deeply he cares for both me and my brother.
My brother is going to be OK.
I was treated to dinner by a new friend last night.
I am going to miss being here so much. 3 weeks ago
Today I’m grateful for:
- Bible tours at British museum
- Sun all day
- Good food in good company
- Good deal on my credit card
- Freedom provided by my assignment-based job
- The possibilities ahead. 3 weeks ago
- More cheers than I could give out. About 70!!!
- Free lunch today
- Going for a long warm shower
- Tomorrow, British museum in London for a bible tour. Love ‘em…Long overdue. 3 weeks ago
1) spent day driving around beautiful scenic part of country with my dad
2) paid my respects at my grandmother’s grave
3) saw my relatives after three years
4) nice lunch in picturesque setting
5) delicious dinner at home
6) intense workout
7) had fun looking at my beach photos
8) another weekend getaway ahead
9) chatted to lady who works at my place for a while when drinking my tea
10) fresh bed sheets! 3 weeks ago
Seaside weekend. Nice photos. Shopping. Good workout. Relaxing massage. Haircut. Piano. Time with mum. 4 weeks ago
- Sitru’s cheer bomb, Thanx muchlyyy xx
- 3 “come ups” from “the thriftshop down the road”
- First time I have 26 cheers to play with, ever!!
- Got my first auditing assignment. I’m feeling important! 4 weeks ago
- Nicer skin
- No backbox clunky noise on my car anymore
- Fixing it cost me NADA, Zilch, niet, nichts, rien, ayen…You get the picture
- A little outing with the guys. 4 weeks ago
My mum went to the trouble of making a Thanksgiving dinner in May because I had told her that it made me sad that I was never with family at Thanksgiving. It was very delicious. 4 weeks ago
- My first Fiverr client
- My hair looks finally decent
- My near recovery from psoriasis
- My very little nerves during my talk tonight 4 weeks ago
1. Not suffering from allergy symptoms, like sneezing uncontrollably and having a constant runny nose. Thanks nose spray. Feel rested.
2. Visa was ready today with no problems.
3. Delicious dinner.
4. I enjoy talking to my brother and I’m proud to see what a compassionate, handsome and sweet guy he’s become in the last few years. It’s nice not to feel jealous of him like I used to as a child – I really do want the best for him now.
5. My hands are stronger and more nimble, can play piano almost as well as I used to.
6. Lovely weather. 4 weeks ago
Lunch with my mum, good workout, liked my outfit, compliment on visa photo, found a cyber café in time to fill out my application again, fun shopping. 1 month ago
- Great time on ministry
- More inspiration from Jim
- Sun most of the morning
- I know what I’m really looking for is right in Jahs organisation 1 month ago
I am getting to see my brother. His girlfriend. My parents. In good health. My house is beautiful, airy, sunlit. I don’t miss my apartment or hectic life at all. 1 month ago
- Good friends that make things happen (Sophie and Tonight’s party invitation)
- An awesome talk today that gave me the inspiration I needed
- The soft water in Ireland. My skin loves it!
- It’s still sunny!! 1 month ago
- It’s a proper SUNday today
- Learned how to cook egg fried rice
- About to eat it :P
- Good food in good company! 1 month ago
1) I arrived home safely
2) my family looks good
3) I am in a beautiful house in a big airy bedroom
4) the weather is just warm enough and it’s sunny all the time
5) I don’t have to cook, do laundry or worry about any bills or deadlines.
6) I am being treated like the pampered princess I grew up being and enjoying all the things I never appreciated.
7) I am being driven around everywhere. NO bus to catch!
8) my new boyfriend is desperate to stay in touch while I’m away
9) excellent grades on final papers
10) many cute stylish gifts from my parent
12) using my brother’s iPad to write all thus
13) actually look decent in new passport photos
14) got to chat to both parents 1 month ago
- The near tropical temperature!!!
- Sun is still here!!!
- Skin looks slightly improved.
- Even when I’m bad, I’m not as bad as I used to be. 1 month ago