It was fun trying, but the 80’s only happened once. Luckily, I was there to catch that fleeting moment. 6 years ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
shopping.yahoo.com/ Find Deals on Toys at Yahoo! Low Prices On Decade Of The 80 S
www.peeplo.com/The+80's+The+Decade Extensive, Accurate Search Results Try a new way to search now!
Not enough interest, it’s just never gonna happen. :(
Happy memories though. :) 6 years ago
Nina, Martha, Alan, Mark (now on Sirius 8)
George Michael in trouble
Boy George in trouble
Pee Wee’s Playhouse 6 years ago
Flock of Seagulls
Michael Jackson (before he became a total freak)
Paul McCartney and Wings
Abba 7 years ago
I’m almost tempted to offer a reward to anyone who gets number 10, I’m so confident that no one will.
1. “Step into a life of maybe / Love is hard to find”
2. “Lord knows there are things we can do, baby / Just me and you”
3. “I wanna tell her that I love her, but the point is rather moot”
4. “All your compliments and your cutting remarks / Are captured here in my quotation marks”
5. “The beat was going strong / Playing my favourite song”
6. “So many have paid to see / What you think you’re getting for free”
7. “I open my mouth and out pops something spiteful / Words are so cheap but they can turn out expensive”
8. “I tried to call you before but I lost my nerve / I tried my imagination but I was disturbed”
9. “Well, pick you up at ten, gotta have you home at two / Mama don’t know what I got in store for you”
10. “Another mask of innocence / You hide away for convenience” 7 years ago
slightly harder this time, I feel. Or maybe not? Shall we see?
1. I’ll drive a million miles to be with you tonight, so if you’re feeling low, turn up your radio.
2. I met you in a cave, you were painting buffalo, I said I’d be your slave, follow you wherever you go.
3. Well I’m heavenly blessed and worldly wise, I’m a peeping tom techie with x-ray eyes.
4. All alone with you, makes the butterflies in me arise.
5. I could light the night up with my soul on fire, I could make the sun shine from pure desire.
6. Lust is in cages, ‘till storm breaks loose, just have to make it with someone I choose.
7. Slipped me notes under the desk, while I was thinkin’ about her dress.
8. You’ve been thinking, and I’ve been drinking, we both know that it’s just not right.
9. My expectations may be high, I blame it on my youth.
10. Are we living in a land, where sex and horror are the new Gods? Yeah. 7 years ago
Name the artist and song titles for the following:-
1. Touch me, how can it be?
2. If I were to say to you “Can you keep a secret?”
3. And even though you fool your souls, your conscience will be mine, all mine.
4. Face to face, and back to back, you see and feel my sex attack.
5. I got it bad, you don’t know how bad I got it.
6. Hast du etwas Zeit für mich, dann singe ich ein Lied für dich.
7. I see a ship in the harbor. I can and shall obey.
8. We are strong, no on can tell us we’re wrong.
9. Since you’ve been gone, I shut my eyes and I fantasize that you’re here with me.
10. We’re no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do I. 7 years ago
Another lyrics quiz:
1. “Every time I think of you/ I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue”
2. “Passion killer, you’re too much / You’re the only one I wanna touch”
3. “But it was Saturday night / I guess that makes it all right / And you say, ‘Baby, have you got enough gas?’”
4. “It means so much to me / Like a birthday or a pretty view”
5. “So you think my singing’s out of time / Well it makes me money”
6. “Dance with me across the sea / And we could feel the motion of a thousand dreams”
7. “Every time you call my name / I heat up like a burnin’ flame”
8. “I’ve got my saddle on my horse / He’s called Trigger of course”
9. “I give in to sin / Because I like to practice what I preach”
10. “I get a feeling when I look at you / Wherever you go now I wanna be there too”
I think I made it too easy, but… oh, well. 7 years ago
1. My baby may not be rich, he’s watchin every dime
2. I’ll be alone, dancin, you know it baby
3. See yourself, give your freewill a chance, you’ve got to work to succeed
4. Sailed away to China, in a little row boat to find ya, you said you had to get your laundry done
5. Every time I think of you, I always catch my breath
6. Who’s gonna block your ears, when you scream?
7. You do the boom boom into my heart, You set my soul sky high when your lovin starts
8. Some of the want to use you. Some of them want to get used by you
9. By order of the prophet, we ban that boogie sound
10. I’m on the hunt, I’m after you 7 years ago
can you remember the song titles & the artists?
1.”No chocolate covered candy hearts to give away”
2.”Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dream”
3.”Buying bread from a man in Brussels, he was 6 foot 4 and full a muscles”
4.”You got to roll with the punches to get to what’s real”
5.”And you may say to yourself, My god, what have I done?” 7 years ago
Birth of MTV.
Skin tight jeans.
Shiny suits (with sleeves rolled up).
Ra Ra skirts.
Michael Jackson was still black.
The Brat Pack.
Cabbage Patch dolls.
Margaret Thatcher & Ronald Reagan.
Still more to follow. 7 years ago
The music (in detail later)
Your favorite rock band wore more makeup than your girlfriend.
Your favorite rock band wore the same clothing as your girlfriend.
A Flock of Seagulls – that haircut!
Prince actually had a name.
Partying like it was 1999, seemed so distant.
You didn’t believe something called a CD would ever replace your vinyl records.
The Thriller video.
ZZ Top key chain.
More to follow. Feel free to add your own, although by doing so you will probably be giving away your age. 7 years ago