- buy Eric Conrad’s CD
- review Finis Jhung’s ballet stretches and stuff every day
- stop running lol so I can stop developing parallel muscles which are getting in the way of my turnout…but I love running! it makes me feel good…what do I do??
- do the foot exercises 3x a week until my strength builds up, then 6-7
- I’ve got 2 lessons a week! yayyy! :D
- get good enough in 2013 that I can perform with the class
- start yoga, pilates
- is riding my bike okay?
- find someone to emulate… 4 months ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.lightinthebox.com/BalletPointeShoes Buy Ballet Shoes Online & Save! Up To 80% Off + 55% Off Shipping.
www.bailaflamenco.net/ Dance w/ Miguel vargas, cante and compas w/ Cristo Cortes
People doing thisSee everyone
How I did it: I'm not one of those people who has been dancing since they were three; I started ballet in my early teens. My feet were worse than average--I didn't have much of an arch, my ankles didn't look flat when I pointed, and my releve was horrible. Still, from the moment I took my first ballet class, I wanted to dance en pointe.