Silver Linings Playbook 1 day ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.viewster.com/free-movies-online Full Length Movies and Trailers. No Cost & Sign Up. Start browsing!
People doing thisSee everyone
127. K-On! The Movie
128. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
130. We’re Back! A Dinosaur’s Story
131. Tokyo Godfathers
132. Van Helsing
133. Weird Science
134. Brewster’s Millions
135. Sherlock Holmes
136. Damsels in Distress
137. The Magdalene Sisters
138. All Dogs Go to Heaven
139. All Dogs Go to Heaven 2
140. Puss in Boots 3 days ago
114. Case Closed: Phantom of Baker Street
115. Case Closed: Countdown to Heaven
116. Case Closed: Last Wizard of the Century
118. Magic Mike
121. Shawshank Redemption
122. Easy A
125. Wedding Date 2 weeks ago
251. Identity thief 8/10
252. Olympus Has Fallen 8/10
253. The Surrogates 6/10
254. This is 40 9/10
255. Looper 10/10 2 weeks ago
101. Nanny McPhee
103. Hope Springs
104. Air Force One
105. Men in Black
106. Men in Black 2
107. Men in Black 3
108. Bartok the Magnificent
110. Pippi Longstocking (animated)
112. Total Recall
113. 13 Going on 30 1 month ago
90. The Lorax
92. Last Holiday
93. One For the Money
94. Mean Girls 2
96. Captain America
97. The Avengers
99. Bringing Down the House
100. Calendar Girls
Woo! Workin’ my way up! 1 month ago
Wanted to see this one when it came out, but being someone who doesn’t like going to movies alone and everyone who was able thought it looked ‘lame,’ I never did go to the theatre for it.
I love Dreamworks animation; it’s as adored by me as Disney. And the characters looked unique and interesting, so I just wanted to see it! (Plus there was a multitude of Jack Frost art and fanisms all over the Internet, so that just had me even more intrigued.)
But about the movie! I absolutely love it. I can say its one of my favorites now. The story was something that anyone can get into, the characters lovable, and the humor was also not too cheesy.
At first I wondered if it WAS going to be lame – sure the animation was really nice, but… Super hero Santa and company? I dunno… But I thoroughly enjoyed it! 2 months ago
78. The Rugrats Movie
79. Tower Heist
81. Romy and Michele’s High School -Reunion
85. The Princess and the Frog
87. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
88. Vanilla Sky 2 months ago
248. Magic mike 3/10
249. Oz 8/10
250. Beasts of the Southern Wild 7/10 2 months ago
68. Three Amigos
69. The Last Starfighter
71. The Pirates! Band of Misfits
72. The Race
73. Rugrats in Paris
74. The Lucky One
75. Water for Elephants
76. The Hunger Games
77. The Amazing Spider Man 2 months ago
62. Identity Thief
63. Connie and Carla
65. Captain America 2 months ago
441. Last House in the Woods – The Girl picked this out as our Friday night movie night pick…it was one of the movie. It was quite simply the worst movie I’ve seen in a long time. It was kind of a deformed hicks in the sticks cannibal movie…reminded me a bit of The Hills Have Eyes but not as good. It was also Italian, so it has subtitled.
442. Darling Companion – I don’t normally go in for dog movies, but this was quite good.
443. Resident Evil: Damnation – I must have missed one of these CGI movies, because it seemed like I missed something the the progression. I’ll have to check. Overall, just ok. the CGI always are less enjoyabe for me because they are realistic, but not quite.
444. Tomboy – very good french stubtitled movie about a young girl who movies into a new apartment bloc and passes herself off as a boy. It’s a gender exploration/lesbian coming of age film.
445. God Bless America – Funny. I liked it.
446. The Music Never Stopped – the description: Based on Oliver Sacks’ essay The Last Hippie, the film tells the father-son relationship between Henry Sawyer (J.K. Simmons) and his son, Gabriel (Lou Taylor Pucci), who suffers from a brain tumor that prevents him from forming new memories. Henry, with his son unable to shed light on their strained relationship, must connect with him through music. It was quite good and I really liked J.K. Simmons as teh dad and Pucci was very godo as the son. Excellent movie. :-)
447. The Raven – Enjoyable but I wouldn’t watch it again.
448. The Descendants – I liked it. It managed to be funny and have a decent plot.
449. The Long Kiss Goodnight – I rather liked the paring of Gena Davis and Samuel L. Jackson. I also don’t usually go in for spy movies, but I found this to be humorous and engaging.
450. Hank and Mike – Easter Bunnies get laid off, try to make it in the real world (with funny results) and finally there is a happy ending.
451. Offside – flim is an explortion of female Iranian soccer fans and the lengths to which they are willing to go (and the consequences of caught). Interesting, had some humor. A problem I’ve never really thought of and the movie does a good job of exploring the problem and creating sympathetic characters all around.
452. Living Proof – I didn’t realize this was originally a lifetime movie, or I would have had a box of kleenex handy. Good, but also very sad and yes, I did cry a lot.
453. Warm Bodies – this was our theatre movie for the month…it was funny and an interesting idea for a zombie movie. we enjoyed it. True Romero zombie fans may not like it. It’s more of a chick flick zombie movie.
454. The Dark Knight Rises – I liked it.
455. Town – Enjoyable, I’m rather tired of Affleck.
456. Chill – very lovecraftian. not a good movie, but bad in a way that I like.
457. Sleepwalk with Me – Semi-biographical movie with comedian Mike Birbiglia.
458. The Disappearance of Alice Creed – this kind of reminded me of the play Mousetrap (that was made into a movie with Christopher Reeves a long while back)...only more violent.
459. The Words – Good but predictable.
460. Wasted – the descritpion: A group of high school friends reunite in their hometown for the funeral of an old buddy, ‘Bender’; they will spend a weekend struggling to accept that Bender escaped what they can’t – adulthood. just ok. 2 months ago
421. Let Go – the description reads: Follows the intertwining stories of Walter Dishman, a melancholy parole officer struggling with the doldrums of married life, and three eccentric ex-convicts recently placed under his supervision. – I loves Ed Asner in this.,
422. The High Cost of Living – really enjoyed this, very sad and like the previous watch, a bit melancholy. One of the best movie I’ve seen in a while.
423. Seeking a Friend for the End of the World – Also very good. Absolutely LOVED Steve Carell in this.
424. The Last Kiss – ok, but not a terribly happy movie.
425. The Nude Bomb – Get Smart based movie. It was made of AWESOME!
426. Win Win – Wrestling themed coming of age and family dynamics drama. Quite good. :-)
427. The Hunter – I love Willem Dafoe and enjoyed his preformance here…but the movie was also very good. Great story and kept me on edge. Sad ending.
428. The Marc Pease Experience – stupid funny. enjoyable,
429. Brokeback Mountain -I know, I feel like the last person EVER to watch this. It was very good but also kind of depressing and very sad. I think it’s rather a tragic love story.
430. Take this Waltz – I was expecting it to be much funnier and lighter based on the previews I saw, but it was rather the same feel as most of the movies in this section, a bit sad and melancholgy…a bit about finding your way in life and finding the “right” love for oneself. I enjoyed it.
431. Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter – Lincoln seems to be all the rage right now. I expected this to be stupid but I rather enjoyed it.
432. Tamara Drewe – This this another that I thought would be light hearted and funny (a bit on the chick flick side of things), but it turned out to be much more…enjoyable and unexpected and more serious than I thought. It did have lots of humor in it as well.
433. Happy Tears – Fantastic and I actually liked Demi Moore in this. :-)
434. Chernobyl Diaries – pretty good up to a point…and overall I enjoyed the movie, there were just a few plot points that spoiled it for me…most especially the annoying “heroine” who kept insisting they needed to go back for people. I wanted to slap her.
435. Mean Girls – as expected.
436. Mean Girls 2 – also as expected.
437. Blue Eyed Butcher – Holy shit. I wouldn’t say enjoyable, but it was a good movie.
438. Damsels in Distress – There was a lot of good chatter about this, but I found it depressing and only moderatly enjoyable. eh, just not for me.
439. The Magic of Bell Island – I would like Morgan Freeman to narriate my life…also a lovely movie. I enjoyed it quite a lot.
440. The Boys are Back – also very good, a little sad but highly enjoyable. 2 months ago
995. Let Me In
996. Terms of Endearment
997. Meet the Muppets
998. More Muppets Please
999. Charlies Brown All Stars
1000. The Take (miniseries)
I'm almost done with Disney animated movies. 3 months ago
55. 101 Dalmations
56. 102 Dalmations
57. Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawntreader
58. Hocus Pocus 3 months ago
Treasure Island (1990)
990. Ghoulies 2
991. Noah’s Ark
992. Winnie the Pooh
993. The Wrong Man
994. Lethal Weapon 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbFz—GCkOM 3 months ago
Piglet’s Big Movie
984. Den Brother
985. Samson and Delilah Part 1
986. Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaKwMfeLXnE 3 months ago
49. Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
50. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
51. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
52. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 3 months ago
401. He’s Just Not That Into You – eh, chick flick. Just ok.
402. Ted – When teddy bears go wrong, it’s kinda funny.
403. Arthur Christmas – was on my list at Christmas, but didn’t arrive at the library in time. Cute and fun.
404. Outlander – I remember wanting to see this when it came out in the theatre…I’m glad I waited, I would probably have been disapointed to pay to see it. An tinteresting idea, ok execution, but I wouldn’t watch it again.
405. Larry Crowne – I enjoyed this much more than I thought I would and I don’t even like Tom Hanks all that much.
406. You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger – Quirky and a bit off, but overall good.
407. Salvation Boulevard – kind of f’d up plot based on a real life story (I think)..not great, just ok. Sometimes people are crazy though and religion can REALLY bring it out in them (not always, but yea…sometiems).
408. You’ve Got Mail – cute, but I don’t get why this was SO huge back in the day.
409. Happy-Go-Luky – Perpetually optimistic school teacher reamins so despite life’s sometimes negative turns (and those of the peoopl around her). A bit on the odd side, but it does help put a perspective on how trying it can be to seize the day and remain optimistic all the time…it works though, I enjoyed it.
410. Mrs. Miracle – Sticky sweet Halmark channel christmas movie.
411. Irene In Time – The description said: Director Henry Jaglom explores the complex relationship between fathers and daughters, and the effects that it has on the relationships women develop later in life. – it sounded interesting, but turned out to be very annoying and had grown women sitting around talking about how their fathers ruined or didn’t ruin thier lives. It also included one of my absolute most hated things ever…grown women calling thier father’s “daddy.” YUCK!
412. Gracie – She was awefully whiny for a tough girl who wanted to play with the boys. It was ok.
413. Def by Temptation – just wow…
414. I Sell the Dead – period comedy about grave robbing. I liked it (naturally).
415. The Five Year Engagement – cute chick flick.
416. Meet Dave – Kids movie with Eddie Murphy. It was funny and silly and a little stupid.
417. City Island – Love it and all it’s messed up family dynamics.
418. Tonight Your Mine – rock and roll love story…I didn’t realize it when I picked it that it was a musical. I really enjoyed it.
419. Page 8 – BBC movie with spies and espionage and such. I enjoyed it more than I expected, as I don’t usually go in for spy movies.
420. Blue Crush – entertaining but lacking any real depth. 3 months ago