1. SCARDY CAT … Scared of almost everything. When my husband is not at home, I always put something heavy at the back of our doors, scared of bad guys to come around. Also scared of not paying the tax on time. Scared of petty things.
2. BIG THINKER. Too bad. If only I took actions of what I think, I could have been rich by now. Too many ideas but no action.
3. ZER0 SELF-DISCIPLINE. I am just good in the beginning but I eventually lose interest. I just work when I feel like working (at home). Moody.
4. EASY PREY. I trust people easily. I lend money to friends. Until now most of them haven’t paid me yet. It’s hard for me to say no, especially if I know that I have something and they are really in need or acting like one.
5. DON’T KNOW HOW TO PRIORITIZE. I think I really suck.
6. I feel like I am really special, as in as if God created me for a specific purpose. I feel like I won’t die easily, that I can escape from anything just like in movies where the lead character always survives.
7. My husband would always tell me “Dear, we cannot save the world.” I always feel bad when my friend is in trouble and I want to help but I can’t. Sometimes I think I am taking advantage of my husband’s kindness just to help somebody.
8. I always like buying something for somebody. If I see a nice shirt or something, I am always tempted to buy them. I always think like it would look good for this and that.
9. I HAVE NO CONTROL WITH MONEY. It’s true that’s why I don’t blame my husband if he doesn’t let me handle our budget. I really don’t like it also. Though I am not wasting our money in gambling or in any bad way. I just like to buy this and that…. in short…
10. I LOVE SHOPPING! I think every woman does. I also enjoy even grocery shopping. I enjoy doing something where I can choose. Though I usually ended up buying the cheapest ones they got! Hahaha! Wait, I got confused… I just said I enjoy doing something where I can choose… But I am
11. VERY INDICISIVE. I am not comfortable in making decisions. Even on small ones like what to have for dinner, what I want to drink in a bar, what I want to wear, where I want to go, what I want to do. I just usually go with the flow. Never fight the current!
12. I like pets and flowers but I still prefer to have a toy puppy or fake flower. May be I am subconsciously scared of unknown behavior or reaction of the pets. Even if I know they are nice, I am still scared when a dog smells me. I have goose bumps everywhere! I like fake flowers coz they don’t wilt easily. But given a chance, if we can afford it, may be I will prefer to have fresh flowers instead.
13. According to some people, I am very thoughtful. I always remember birthdays, anniversaries… I really like giving gifts.
14. No matter how careful I try, I think I cannot avoid being TACTLESS. I don’t know. I always try to think about what I am going to say to somebody especially if I know it will hurt their feeling. I don’t want to hurt anybody’s feelings.. Hello! But that usually happens when I am trying to make something funny to make the other person at ease but they take the wrong message. Any way I always say sorry, coz I really am. I never mean any harm to anyone.
15. People think I am snob but I am not. May be I look mature than my age, or they think I’m ugly or what! They would always tell me, “I thought you were like this and that… ” It’s really hard to judge the book by it’s cover. 3 years ago