Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.thedarkroom.com/ Free Ship to Us. Film Developing, Scan to CD and Upload, Only $10
shop.lomography.com/ Home Of The Lomo LC-A+, La Sardina, Diana F+, LomoKino Cameras And More
People doing thisSee everyone
- I had a keen eye at Urban Outfitters & found a lomo camera tucked in the back corner of the clearance section. ($30. Still too much for what it is, but it's an essential part of the hobby)
- I had a keen eye at Blick's & bought a pack (3 rolls) of lomo colour film at the art supplies store ($10)
- I followed the instructions for loading the camera.
- I was pretty sure that I had loaded it wrong and that the film was being crunched inside the camera body.
- I took it on two dates anyway and snapped pictures. I experimented with double exposures on some.
- The film ran out, so I rewound it. The camera made lots of popping/scraping noises. I was concerned.
- I took the film out of the camera. The end was pretty mangled.
- I took the film to the 1 hour photo at Walgreens. The lady there looked at me as though I was a bad person (for treating film so horribly). I told her that it's likely that the entire film is overexposed. She said she would only print the visible pictures.
- I picked up my pictures and... SUCCESS! Real images! Hooray!
- I can't wait to shoot another roll!