I’m quite literally “on the hook” for several time sensitive projects!
1) my girlfriend commissioned 3 hats last winter, I made one and have taken two seasons off. Now that it’s getting cool again, and the fact that she’s moving, I need to turn those out pronto!
2) My newest niece turned 1 two months ago and I’ve not finished her barrette.
3) there are 3 crochet crosses for extended family members that I still need to mail.
4) Baby shower for sister-in-law in a few weeks and I haven’t even started on the blankets/hats/assorted goodies for *drumroll *, twins.
5) Planning on starting a new tradition and making lace snowflakes for ornaments to give to each family member; a new pattern every year. The volume alone means crocheting throughout the year, needless to say I’m way behind.
I <3 carpal tunnel?? 7 months ago