It’s time to take this goal off my list. I can’t keep track of all the things I’ve been doing and the places I’ve been over the past five months. This goal will never really end for me. I’m just going to keep on truckin’. 5 years ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
I spent a lot of time on the road during the month of Febuary, so I haven’t been around much lately. I still had time to wish Matty and Heavy a happy birthday. I also let people know about Shane’s quest and mailed him a birthday card. Now I’m busy planning for our upcoming journey which begins in a few weeks. We’re traveling for six weeks in Asia and will be home in North America for six weeks.
This means I won’t be around much on 43things, but it doesn’t mean I won’t be thinking of you all! 6 years ago
I’ve worked on two main goals this month.
My first goal was to start a blog, which I’ve done over on wordpress. Although it wasn’t on my list here on 43things, I’ve spent a lot of time getting it set up the way I’d like it.
My second goal was to spend as much time as possible exploring Taipei this month. We spent every weekend on the bike and I was able to visit 20 new places. I’m pretty happy about it. We’re back into traveling mode with less than two months to go at school. I gotta say, I’m pretty happy these days. 6 years ago
1. I bought a new digital camera this month – a Canon Powershot. It’s a beautiful little camera and I’ve had a lot of fun with it this month.
2. I was especially happy with the results and feedback from everyone who contributed to help stop child pornography at “http://www.lightamillioncandles.com” 6 years ago
1. Cheerbombing JenniferParis. I had so much fun that I might have to do this again next month.
2. Taking 43 Internet quizzes. A complete waste of time and I’m officially cured for good. So, it kind of worked in my favor as I will never do anything like this again. My time is far more better spent doing anything else but this.
3. I was a better friend this month and for several months leading up to the culmination of this goal for finally getting in contact with all my old friends and lost acquaintances. I share something special with each of these people and I wanted to remind them that they are still important to me. 6 years ago
This month wasn’t about me at all. It was about my family and friends back home. I had one major thing to accomplish this month – taking care of Christmas shopping early so my presents actually arrive on time. I’m happy to say that I managed to get all my shopping done and everything wrapped and mailed by the end of the month! This is a major accomplishment in Taiwan, as post offices are somewhat slow and cumbersome.
I also had a week of vacation time this month for the Moon Festical and 10/10 day, so I used my time to do some sightseeing around Taipei. We’ve been here for seven months and haven’t had the time to see some of the major attractions in and around Taipei. We had a fabulous time exploring the city – from Taipei 101’s observation deck, to Shilin nightmarket, from Snake Alley to Beitou hot springs and everywhere else in between! Although I didn’t get a lot of writing done this month, it was well worth the break! 6 years ago
I finished my Couch Potato to 5K running program this month. It took me eight weeks to complete it and I have to admit, I’m proud of myself for sticking to it. There were many times when I could have made excuses, especially after classes, but I kept at it. I’ve also tried to write more throughout the month of September, although I’m not ready to take any of these goals off my list just yet. On the lighter side of things, I was able to find and buy the perfect pair of jeans and I showed my support for Rockstar Supernova. 6 years ago
This month was good although I wasn’t able to do any traveling. I’ve been teaching six days a week, so I haven’t had nearly enough time to complete as many goals as I’d like. Perhaps I should have smaller goals….
So, this month I wrote the soundtrack to my life. I’ve always wanted to do it and I had a great time with it, even if everyone thought I was nuts for doing it. I have also been learning yoga and have taken this off my list as well as I am into a daily routine and I’m feeling better and stronger than ever! I’m generally a go-getter and I don’t tend to procrastinate as I’m too driven. I started my painting this month and I’m almost finished with my program for running so I’ll be able to complete these goals for September. Life is great when you’re accomplishing things, especially 43. 6 years ago