How I did it: I basically haven't had a social life the past few months. But it was all worth it!!! I cried so hard when I found out that I made it. My major gpa is a 3.8 right now. 2 of my classes were super hard and I had a major research paper to complete, as well as balancing my home and work life. I was working 30+ hours a week. Read how I did it… 7 months ago
Here’s how I hope to do this:
1) go to ALL the classes!
2) record lectures and then transcribe them BY HAND.
3) Do ALL the reading, preferably before the class, not after.
4) Get enough sleep!
5) Use my planner, know when exams/assignments are coming.
6) Find some classmates to make a study group with.
7) When appropriate, make flashcards.
8) Don’t sweat the small stuff; remember PART MARKS!!
9) Ask the prof or classmates when I need help/am confused.
10) Be my regular smart ass mofo self. :P 10 months ago
How I did it: 1- Take each subject seriously
2- Fall in love with the lecturers
3- Be attentive in classes
4- Attend all classes
5- Ask questions to the lecturers
6- Study in a group of 3-7 people
7- Write, write, write Read how I did it… 23 months ago