Made 3 sections: fits, too big/fix, & try on. Went through my shoes. Made a pile of clothes to get rid of. 1 day ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.collegehunkshaulingjunk.com/ College Hunks Hauling Junk Can Help - Contact Us Today For Junk Removal
www.dirtyfloorscleaning.com/ 25% off same day cleaning tile grout vinyl marble granite
People doing thisSee everyone
mostly I can’t face that my clothes don’t fit.
That half of what I have I never wear even if it doesn’t fit.
I am that rare woman who has exactly two skirts(I don’t wear pants) I like and wear all the time and another 5 tops.
the rest is stuff I keep to wear to weddings, and parties and special occasions.
Don’t you wish you could just rent clothes? 2 weeks ago
Took some time but I’m finally done! Now I just have to finish packing the rest of my room! 1 month ago
There always seems to be laundry to do or a pile of clothes to fold.. Even after I got rid of three bags full, I still have too much clothing!!! 2 months ago
How I did it: Oh, you'd like to know that wouldn't you? Well, you're gonna have to ask 43T, because they stole it. I wrote this long story. I pushed Publish and it erased How did you do it. Then it said, "Will you write more about how you did it?"
It took the wind out of my sails about the clean closet. Read how I did it… 2 months ago
- I planned a day to do this on my calendar.
- I started "weeding and sorting" through everything that was in my closet. I put all the sweaters together, all the pants together, all the dresses together, etc. I also have jewlery, shoes, and make up in my closet. So basically the step was to categorize everything by type. This helps you to see how much you have and how much you need to get rid of based on the space you have.
- I remove the stuff I no longer wanted by putting it in a bag and putting the bag in the car so I could drop it off at the thrift store on my next run out the house. Organizing will stall if you leave things sitting around.
- I then "named" areas in my closet for the shoes, sweaters, pants, dresses, purses and so on.
- Then I containerized things or put them back into their proper places. If there was too much of something, I had to force myself to get rid of things that could not fit. So now I really only have things I wear in there.