I saw someone had these questions posted on their page, and I thought they were such great wonderful awesome amazing questions that we should ask ourselves every single day. So… that’s why I’m doing that.
I’m still on a bit of a high today from dinner last night. It was just so lovely, and I’m just so happy I got to have one really really nice Valentine’s day where my husband didn’t give me a gift that he wanted and where no one complained about…well… anything. It was just a really great night.
What am I grateful for today?
1. A lovely dinner that I had last night still making me smile.
2. The video of my bird playing with his shadow. It makes me giggle.
3. Knowing I have a massage to go to soon!
4. It’s Friday and I have two days off from work now.
5. I can take that time to search for my passion. I finally have no real plans this weekend other than eventually getting laundry done.
What do I praise myself for today?
1. I have been able to laugh at silly things that would normally make me mad.
2. I have a good outlook today on my future… and I can see myself making plans.
3. I did pretty good with lunch today—getting a salad like I promised myself.
4. I have been kind to others today. Moreso than usual today I have been kind.
What was the best thing that happened to me today?
I was able to have a normal conversation with a person who I don’t always care for and it was really nice. Also, I’ve learned my husband might be up for a new job that will pay A LOT more and possibly allow me to work part time in the future when we have children. Which would be AMAZING. It would also allow me the opportunity to pursue anything I wish.
What could I have done better today?
I have been a bit lazy today with myself. Allowing myself to do nothing for the first…like three hours of work. Granted, I was able to get all my work done but I should do work first and then be lazy.
What did I learn today?
I have dreams, and I think I might be able to work towards them soon, and knowing I might be able to one day is amazing.
What is the most important thing (or most important things) I must accomplish tomorrow?
Who is the most important person (or most important people) in my life and what am I doing for them?
Jon. I have to give him his valentine’s gift tomorrow (it’s food, and as we were eating dinner out for Valentine’s Day, I told him what his gift was and told him he would receive it on Saturday when he could actually eat it and enjoy it.). I need to do more for him though…including helping more around the house. He’s tired when he gets home too and he still finds the time to do things… (even though he DOES get home an hour before me). 3 months ago