I joined this gym last year. Total waste of money and the gym was awful. Signed a one year contract. Wrote about it not too long ago. Bad decision on my part. 1 month ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.thegymnasium.com/ Useful Skills. Unlimited Potential. Created By Aquent and Vitamin T.
People doing thisSee everyone
- Are you motivated to get healthy/fit/in shape?
- Are you willing to motivate yourself to go at least a couple of times a week?
- Are you wanting to join the gym just because its the 'right' thing to do by everyone else's standards?
- Are you going to lie to yourself by saying you can miss out a few sessions when you feel tired or can't be bothered?
- Do you not want to go because you are self conscious?
- Don't want to do it because there is no one to do it with you?
- Have trouble getting to the gym due to work/school/other commitments?
- Find it hard to get on a treadmill - but don't want to waste money on a personal trainer?
There are some questions I asked and considered myself. I thought these were the most important questions because these are just some of the factors that come up in day to day life.
How I did it: I wanted to do that in years! Finally I did it!
On the week end I payed my fee.. The next week end I started..
I went for somthing close to home, with flexible times, but scheduled.. I needed to be organized and have set days or else I'll miss several times due to laziness or tiredness..
I went with a friend, she lives near by and we encouraged each other to go.. I think if I was alone I would've not done it.. Read how I did it… 3 months ago