I saw them sing this on PBS last night from their 2012 concert. These old guys, belting out the high notes, keeping the harmonies (mostly), and then high-fiving it at the end. They still got it! That is an awesome song anyway. 3 days ago
Get rewarded for your shopping skills on Shop for Fun
Shop for Fun is an online fashion game where you build a dream wardrobe and create outfits to win Amazon gift certificates.
www.bigcommerce.com/ Build Your Shop & Start Selling Online in Minutes. Try It Free Now!
www.pktesting.com/product-testing Get Paid To Test Exciting New Food, Drink, & Other Products. Apply Now!
People doing thisSee everyone
My well has tasty water. It is actually some of the best water I’ve ever drunk. Bend, Oregon has delicious water too, which is comparable to my well water. I’m so happy that when I bought my place, the water was good. I asked to drink a glass of it during the initial tour of the place because I didn’t want to live somewhere with yucky water. The water is delicious. 4 days ago
I love rainbows, particularly the bright colors one sees in the desert. Saturday just before dusk, a double rainbow formed in the southeastern sky. We had a powerful wind storm with some rain during the day, so the rainbows were a welcomed sight. Then when it got dark, the wind kicked up again and the rain started up again. I know the science behind a rainbow, but it is still magical. 5 days ago
81. When Alex pushes me off the bed and I retaliate by trying to depants him. 1 week ago
79. Harmonizing with my sisters. Some song memories include: hallelujah, what I’ve been looking for, deathbed, carve thy name on a moss covered stone. 1 week ago
21. Kindness and tolerance in people.
22. The joy of learning and experiencing new things.
23. Wonderful smells, like hay, grass, horses, poplar trees, fresh air, sun-dried laundry, the smell of the air after a rain, and so on.
24. Peace of mind.
26. Being literate.
27. The simple spontaneous joy of children and animals. 2 weeks ago
41. Backyards with blooming trees that sweep in the breeze
42. Fun with craftiness
43. Obtaining, refurbishing, and coating with a lively glossy paint to freshen up used or second-hand furniture from thrift stores or garage sales
44. Good classic rock – anything that makes me boogie-oogie-oogie all night (or day) long, particularly while I’m doing chores
45. Can I say sex? Is that allowed?
46. A good cuppa joe – no particular brand or flavor; I’m not very picky. But it must be rich and deeply dark. Yum.
47. Repurposing something I already own. Oh, how I love FREE.
48. Framing and hanging the fella’s drawings/paintings on the walls throughout our home
49. Game night
50. Falling asleep to a fresh, cool summer breeze gently blowing through the windows and awakening to a summer sun streaming in the same fashion
51. Daisies – what a wonderful metonymy for spring!
52. Any and all things seasonal, including Christmas traditions and decorations for winter; brightly-hued splashes of flowers to signal spring; backyard bbq’s and picnics in summer; pumpkin-flavored everything and swirling, twirling leaves tumbling orange and red in autumn 2 weeks ago
32. Daydreams of a bright, debt-free future
33. Family time
34. Long-lost, but not forgotten, loves
35. Rearranging the furniture to bring ample warmth into the home
36. Cozy wool sweaters that keep the chill out and the warmth in
37. The works of Mr. Thomas Kinkade – I bask in the warmth of his paintings.
38. Farmhouses through the seasons
40. Living modestly, but comfortably 2 weeks ago
46. Writing. Getting my thoughts out on paper or pixels.
47. Flowers. I used to not really care for flowers. Now I fully appreciate their beauty. Poppies, peonies, lotuses, and irises are my favorites.
48. Good hair days. They can be few and far between, so I embrace them when they happen. It makes getting ready in the morning so much easier when my hair cooperates.
49. Games. A little friendly competition never hurt anyone. I’m not a big ‘gamer,’ but I like a good board game, word game, card game, or Wii game.
50. Art. Appreciating beauty and surrounding myself with it. 3 weeks ago
Sleeping the whole night through (7-8 hours) makes me happy because I wake up feeling rested and cheerful for the coming day. 3 weeks ago
I got both new this weekend, and washed and dried up a storm! That makes me so happy to know that I don’t have to drive to a laundromat to do my laundry. I can even do it while I’m asleep! Pure luxury! Happy dance! 3 weeks ago
I always have a list going. As things are completed, those still on the list are transferred to a new list to work on. This weekend I was very productive at home with my list, and completed a lot that had been on there for some time. Coming to work on Monday is good again because I know that my weekend was productive. It makes me happy to complete things on my list, and someday, my list will be small enough so that I can actually have some things on the list that have to do with FUN! 3 weeks ago
Real or Kindle, I’m not fussy. As long as I have a constant supply I am super happy. 4 weeks ago
Love the smell, love the sound. Nothing quite as relaxing and profound as sitting on a beach listening to waves crash and rear. 4 weeks ago
Bestest animal in all the world (closely followed by the bonobo) 4 weeks ago
Nothing whets the appetite and olfactory senses like this smell. Happiness in an aroma. 4 weeks ago
Seeing as we are currently in the non Christmas part of winter eg. the non fun part, this is a day I look forward too. The first day you can go out in a sleeveless top, no coat, and feel the sun in your skin is one of the happiest days of the year. 4 weeks ago